Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CHAR] Wizard
the running frames need something to make them 'smoother' imo.. I know its just 3 frames, but give that a try.

For DC-ing, I think I can handle it, if there are some complicated moves with some fancy special attacks that might confuse me, Memento is here! :P :D 
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I think cape is the problem
Useful
Thanks given by:
Sorry for this huge delay.
Here, not something spectacular but something that would keep and show that this one is alive:)
[Image: Emarzlz.gif]
Useful
Thanks given by: Memento
to catch the detail, cape could move a bit too, when butt bounds about it
Thanks given by: Gespenst
I will think about it in future, thanks.
Useful
Thanks given by:
NOICE!
Keep it up mate!
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Alright.
Tommorow I will upload a video of how make I made falling frames.
[Image: m9KAfHV.png]
I hope I will tommorow

edit: some minor changes/fixes will be made
Useful
Thanks given by: Memento , Rhino.Freak
Mono, could you share the unfinished sprite sheet(s) for Wizard? They aren't on dropbox yet (nor are you in the dropbox, so you can either choose to give your e-mail adress so you can access our dropbox, or you can share them here :))

I suppose you don't want to finish the sprites for Wizard yourself, right?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
I've collected all the sprites in this thread and made a sheet.
The thing is some sprites are taken out of gifs so this might not be best quality.

edit: I mixed some positions up when first posted. fixed
Thanks given by: Memento
I just remembered that Mono told me he would finish Wizard. Could have saved you the trouble of putting the sprites in a sprite sheet, sorry for this. Mono, do you want to sprite the wizard by yourself or as a group?

As for our next characters: I think that if Mono wants to finish the wizard himself, the other spriters should focus on the general mainly at first, however, the design might be too challenging to sheet for some of us. Ariel, I think it would be best if you'd try spriting the general (If you want to). Arcane and JoHo, do you think you guys can work on this char as well?

If Mono replies and says he wants to work on the wizard as a team, it would be best to finish the wizard first, as we already started on this character. Do all spriters want to help on this character, can everybody sprite on this level? :)

Lets wait for Mono to reply.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: