Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CHAR] Wizard
Honestly, bryce or bryson isn't exactly suiting to this old man living in the mountains..

Wizard is what I'll vote for, if we're having that.

Or Icezard (like ice wizard)
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Okay, lets just start a voting... name your favorite names, then I'll set up another poll, this time it will be one with set options and the option that gets most votes, will be the new name.

I'd like to bring forward:
- Icek
- Wizard (as many of you guys prefer it)
- Ibûn

Shall I make the poll an open one, so that people from outside the team can also cast their vote?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
I am for Isaac or Wizard.

Quote:Shall I make the poll an open one, so that people from outside the team can also cast their vote?
We can see what they think but our poll should make decision.
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2015, 07:11 AM)Memento Wrote:  - Icek
I just don't like this

(04-25-2015, 07:11 AM)Memento Wrote:  - Wizard
Wizard is well suited for an old, maybe forgotten, ice wizard who is on his duty to guard a something important.
I choose Charizard... oh wait, it's Wizard

(04-25-2015, 07:11 AM)Memento Wrote:  - Ibûn
This one sounds to me very youthful. And as you know or maybe you don't. It's an name of a petty dwarf from LoTR.
Useful
Thanks given by:
You don't have to like what I suggest Sänger, but I was asking for your favorite options so that we can vote on a poll. We have already been discussing the names and its clear that we don't agree on one name, so we need a poll. Please just share your favorite names so I can put them in a poll, instead of continueing the discussion again
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Gespenst
Ohh, sorry, I missread it. Well, as you know, I don't have any name to suggest.
Useful
Thanks given by:
http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Thaw
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Marko , JoHo15
Just throwing my two cents in here.

(04-25-2015, 07:11 AM)Memento Wrote:  Okay, lets just start a voting... name your favorite names, then I'll set up another poll, this time it will be one with set options and the option that gets most votes, will be the new name.

I'd like to bring forward:
- Icek
- Wizard (as many of you guys prefer it)
- Ibûn

Shall I make the poll an open one, so that people from outside the team can also cast their vote?

Without any context, I would not associate "Icek" with an LF2-character and would rather think of a 20 year old guy; it just sounds too modern for my tastes. As with "Ibûn", it sounds too foreign to me to fit into LF2 (can LF2 even display a "û"?).

From the poll you put up earlier ago, I still prefer "Pagos" which is Greek for "ice". Sounds uncreative but then again, "Freeze" or "Firen" wouldn't win an award for creative names either :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I agree with BP, Icek or Ibun with a weird u can't work.

Let's just go with Wizard or Pagos like BP said.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I have to announce something. Not that I will be so much inactive as it now but I will be busy with studies.
Also thinking of redoing sprites since the way I did was boring and not good for this character. I also have to deal with myself. Most of the sprites I am making now are out of shape and proportions.
I will post some update maybe todays late night (my time zone)
Useful
Thanks given by: