Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit, quote bug?
Can't edit, neither can I quote somebody's post.
When I click the buttons below the post nothing happens. Except for the 'quote' button. Then the green plus icon turns into red minus.
I'm using google chrome. No other internet browser to check, but this seems unlikely.

When I'm clicking right mouse on the 'edit' and open in a new tab it goes and works, but when my mouse goes with left it still doesn't.

And 'reply' button gives a new post with a quote with in, but what's with the 'quote' itself then??
Thanks given by:
1) The edit button is indeed bugged right now, the "Quick Edit" and "Full Edit" buttons are displayed about 200px further down and right than they should. However, for some reason they are hidden for the bottom-most post (maybe they're out of range of the posting area or something?).

2) The quote buttons works that way: If you want to quote multiple posts, enable the "quote" under their posts, then at the end, click "New Reply". All those posts should be now quoted. In the previous version of this forum, this was simply a "+" ...

EDIT: The "Quick Edit" and "Full Edit" buttons most likely are covered up by the Quick Reply window :p
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hmm, I thought I fixed it already. Sorry about that :p
The popup should appear directly below the edit-button now.

As Ramond said about the Quote-button, you can quote multiple posts at once. After selecting the posts, you can either hit "New Reply" or, in the quick reply-box, you'll see the following text appearing:
Quote:You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them.

It's pretty self-explanatory from that point onwards ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Songkar
(10-12-2014, 10:04 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
Quote:You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them.

I can't find this displayed anywhere.

But thx for explanation. Edit works for now!
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2014, 02:48 PM)Gad Wrote:  I can't find this displayed anywhere.

TUTORIAL-TIME! :D
[Image: T7pptgX.png]

Upon doing so, it changes slightly: [Image: ohAEkNa.png]

At the same time, below the quick-reply-box, the following thing pops up: (for additional drama-points, self-referential screenshot!)
[Image: EUzcOC0.png]

Upon hitting the link, all posts that were selected with the quote-button should be added into this box... which will, in my case, give this:
(10-14-2014, 02:48 PM)Gad Wrote:  
(10-12-2014, 10:04 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  

I can't find this displayed anywhere.

But thx for explanation. Edit works for now!

I hope this is somewhat helpful :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak