Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Char] Nino
(10-12-2014, 09:58 AM)Arcane Wrote:  Year I also noticed that, I gotta fix the size of the side-view head and edited the belt in those frames.
I'll do it when I get home I'm still at my friends house ;)

Alright!

Just upload it when you're done with it, I'll look at the pictures and change dirty pixels etc. :) 

I think we should re-animate the standing too. Would you like to do this or shall I do it? 

Edit: I uploaded the pictures that I'm using for Nino's attacks at this moment. They are in my previous post on the first page.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Want me to make the face pic when I'm back?
And for the sprites
We'll done arcane u did great job I really like them 
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
thx for the feedback guys!
I was kinda buisy today and still am D:
Spriting has to wait for late evening/night^^

Memento 
sure you can do the breathing if u want to, but u dont have to I will give it a try as well :p
also should I remove all the blue effects or just where they arent needed? I think they might be cool in some places

Ariel 
I'd love it if u'd make an awesome facepic for Nino :D
Thanks given by:
That would be great Ariel :) 

And if you're redoing the standing anyway, I'll leave it to you Arcane ;) 
About the blue effects: just make them where they would fit :) For example, it should be in his sliding attacks, but I don't think they really belong in the flip kick (but you can make it here too if you want, would be fine both ways) 
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
tried to fix all the stuff u mentioned and finished some more sprites, if theres anything left just tell ;)

geez I have to get up for work in 4 hours, time to grab some sleep D:
Thanks given by:
I started deleting some dirty pixels. I won't do the standing frames and some others just yet, as they are going to be changed a bit...

Also, could you please check the following frames, I found some mistakes there:
- Running, 3th sprite. The arm is missing some clothing. Also, he's running with his back bent fordward quite a bit. I think he should be more upright
- Running, 1st sprite. His face should be a little bit more over his chest
- In the 1st sprite of the 8th row and in the falling frames, his hair appears to be a bit too slick, and his legs appear to be a little bit too short

I cleaned the head for some sprites, but I'm short on time untill wensday, so I won't be able to do much more for now. 
Could you please use these sprites if you're going to copy/paste them onto new frames? Saves me some time on deleting dirty pixels as I've already done it for these :) : [Image: faces_zps77703e99.png]

By the way, @Rhino.Freak, there isn't a story for Nino yet. But I'm sure we can come up with something quite easily when the time comes. Actually, we haven't even worked the story out completely as in what is going to happen in what stage. Would be great if you could check out the brainstorm topic for this (goes for any of you guys, of course)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(10-13-2014, 10:01 AM)Memento Wrote:  Also, could you please check the following frames, I found some mistakes there:
- Running, 3th sprite. The arm is missing some clothing. Also, he's running with his back bent fordward quite a bit. I think he should be more upright
fixed (?)

- Running, 1st sprite. His face should be a little bit more over his chesthm, I'm not that sure about it here... it look fine ingame the way it is right now imo, some head movement in running frames isnt wrong i guess?

- In the 1st sprite of the 8th row and in the falling frames, his hair appears to be a bit too slick, and his legs appear to be a little bit too short
I got headache about this, it looked weird when I changed it but ur right, its also bit strange the way it is right now....
I edited the sheet how it is right now to try explain the legs... I think its a belt problem once again :,D
explanation lines (green,blue) (Click to View)

I cleaned the head for some sprites, but I'm short on time untill wensday, so I won't be able to do much more for now. 
Could you please use these sprites if you're going to copy/paste them onto new frames? Saves me some time on deleting dirty pixels as I've already done it for these :) : [Image: faces_zps77703e99.png]

I'm sory im working in 400% cause i got now mouse and its easier in that size for me so I'm also editing in 400% size and when resizing those dirty pixels will come up again, I guess u gotta do it for the new sprites when I'm done :/

Also for the top-view-head, I just cant get it right, maybe someone else can?

[Image: head_up1_by_janisarcane-d82p1ib.png]
Thanks given by:
No problem. Best to send me the sprites when you finished them completely, I guess. Would be great if you could clean dirty pixels of the sprites that you're going to copy/paste onto new frames though.

By the way, if you resize to 100% in photoshop and you select the option "nearest neighbour", the outlines won't get blurry (so there won't be dirty pixels). However, this might turn out wrong inside the picture, but it is something that you could try :) 
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
by the looks of Nino, I think we can make him a badasseous guy who the heroes meet in story mode, who (after a fight) joins us.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
is this better as breathing? I'm not sure ._.

[Image: breathing2_by_janisarcane-d82wp6v.gif]
Thanks given by: