Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character sprite concepts
(10-08-2014, 02:29 PM)Arcane Wrote:  as for new character, I realy admired that char you was working on some time ago mono [Image: FRk8ymQ.gif] 

Maybe we can use him?

I think it's cool, except one thing :p What is this black piece of clothe? It looks like it should cover his belly but it doesn't, it's a little bit weird in my opinion :p Other than that, good sprite. Love the hair and hands!

Edit: ninja'd
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
could you be more specific about that black piece? :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 02:52 PM)Mono Wrote:  could you be more specific about that black piece? :)

See attachment..

let's get back on topic. You can of course PM me if you want

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Alright, this is the male character who is using telekinesis.
[Image: GPdTqyZ.png]
He is waiter ar restourant.
Some might expect some mysterious guy with cape and hood and probably some amulet.
But telekinessis is aint magic. I made him look like modern guy.
Outfit just tells your secrets to your fighting style.
Black outfit is dark, people do not know what kind of power he has
Useful
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 04:16 PM)Mono Wrote:  Alright, this is the male character who is using telekinesis.
[Image: GPdTqyZ.png]
He is waiter ar restourant.
Some might expect some mysterious guy with cape and hood and probably some amulet.
But telekinessis is aint magic. I made him look like modern guy.
Outfit just tells your secrets to your fighting style.
Black outfit is dark, people do not know what kind of power he has

I thinks it would fit the other fighters pretty good, except the hair. I don't really like his hairstyle.. Also, it looks like he's shrugging his right shoulder up a bit. But it's good other than that
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: Gespenst
I also have some problem about shoulders.
Maybe you have some kind of hairstyle you would like to see, I could change it from this to other one.
Useful
Thanks given by:
hm its weird i cant decide whether I like this sprite or not :s

I think I like the idea but he looks stiff right now, i guess its because of the shoulders^^

btw I'll try to revamp Nino later, any particular ideas/wishes or just revamp him as he is?
Thanks given by: Memento
(10-08-2014, 07:45 PM)Arcane Wrote:  hm its weird i cant decide whether I like this sprite or not :s

I think I like the idea but he looks stiff right now, i guess its because of the shoulders^^

btw I'll try to revamp Nino later, any particular ideas/wishes or just revamp him as he is?

Give him a goatie
Useful
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 04:33 PM)Mono Wrote:  I also have some problem about shoulders.
Maybe you have some kind of hairstyle you would like to see, I could change it from this to other one.

I was thinking about short on the sides, spikey/wavy hair on top and maybe a short beard that goes in thin lines (so npot a full beard). I can't sprite an example atm,  I will not be home untill tomorrow evening

(10-08-2014, 07:45 PM)Arcane Wrote:  hm its weird i cant decide whether I like this sprite or not :s

That would be awesome, dude! And no, just do whatever you think is right for him.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 07:49 PM)Mono Wrote:  Give him a goatie

uhhm.... what is a goatie? ^-^
Thanks given by: