Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Applications
Next up: AmadisLFE. I haven't had time to check his Cursed LF2 yet, which is his best work to the date. Please share your opinion..
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Sorry but I do not think that we need him. He is more like amature. Let's sum up everything. 
He did decent modifications, he is already working on some mod. Because of this one he might loose all interest and forget all about that. 
I say no.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Hm as far as I recognized him in the forum he seems prety childish, but he might have changed, I dont know.

I'd say its up to the DCers to decide, whether u need help or not.
Also consider if he would be a help for u at all or whether he would just be bothering with questions and in the end u gotta do the work anyway.
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2014, 10:59 PM)Arcane Wrote:  Hm as far as I recognized him in the forum he seems prety childish, but he might have changed, I dont know.

I'd say its up to the DCers to decide, whether u need help or not.
Also consider if he would be a help for u at all or whether he would just be bothering with questions and in the end u gotta do the work anyway.

Well, we might need some extra data changers... but since we haven't got sprites yet, we can't do the data changing yet, so we have some time left to wait for others to apply. For myself, I'm not sure about this guy. The words 'childish' and 'amateur' popped up in my mind as well, but it's hard to judge as I've only seen his old works... But these were just overpowered, way too basic modifications without much effort put into, so I guess I've already made my choice :p It's a no from me. That makes 2 no's, I guess that's enough reason to not accept him as a team member?

Next up: Gad

He's a great spriter and he's fast. He left us this message:
Quote:If this is not a commitment, you can count me in.

I might do something if you give me a clear order.
Only spritesheets.
"Commitment" is a pretty big word. You work for the mod if you want to work for the mod, there's no forcing anyone into doing stuff. I'm sure that if we give him a design, he'll be able to make something good for the mod. Even if he'd sprite only one character, it's totally fine with me! 

It's a yes from me. What do you guys say?
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
About Gad, if his style would be more like lf2 and not the one he was claiming time ago, fine by me then :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
I'd also say yes to gad, seems like he wants a clear mision for him tho :D
Thanks given by:
I agree with mono about gad
His style is close to lf2 but it's different 
If we get him in we need to tell him to keep the style less of his and more like lf2
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Amadis : No. Reason? I kinda feel he talks big and does less. Not the kind of attitude we'd like to have in a team member.
Gad : Yes. Coz he cool.

Not sure if I am allowed to give my thoughts since I too joined late n stuff.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2014, 08:12 PM)Arcane Wrote:  I'd also say yes to gad, seems like he wants a clear mision for him tho :D

We could give him that ;-) We just need some more designs. Perhaps the boss villain and his general could be designed? I'll give it a go too when I got time, which would be tomorrow probably :)

Quote:Not sure if I am allowed to give my thoughts since I too joined late n stuff.

Of course you can share your thoughts, and your vote is equal to that of the others
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
JoHo15 wants to join our team as a spriter! You can find his application here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid191727

It's a 'yes' from me
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: