Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Applications
+1 from me
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
I've already worked together with joho on nslf2.
He's a decent spriter, able to do full sheets.
I dont know how good his spriting skills are for LF2 style but I guess with our help he'll defenetly be able to do some good stuff.

A yes from me :)
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2015, 12:02 PM)Arcane Wrote:  I've already worked together with joho on nslf2.
He's a decent spriter, able to do full sheets.
I dont know how good his spriting skills are for LF2 style but I guess with our help he'll defenetly be able to do some good stuff.

A yes from me :)

I talked with him about this. He can of course do concepts/single moves/original char edits. If he wants to do full sheets together with you guys, he might have to work on the style though, to make it fit together with your sprites (as you work on characters as a group) :)

I will accept him in. I don't think Mono and Rhino would have any objections to this :)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
No objections, he would be a decent help to us :)
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I'll ask Marko if he's intersted in joining :)
Has Luti showed some interest in the project yet, Ariel? Lol :D
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 10:29 AM)Memento Wrote:  I'll ask Marko if he's intersted in joining :)
Has Luti showed some interest in the project yet, Ariel? Lol :D

I'm working on it :p
Thanks given by:
I don't think that Luti would like to join, because of reasons. I mean he would like to but maybe he can't :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
Message from yesterday
Got a reply from Marko:

"I would like to join but i am afraid i won't be able to make much progress :/
Last two months of school coming. I will barely have free time and i don't see myself using that time to draw. So ill have to say no. I might change my mind :P"

Too bad :(

Shall we say he can still join? Most of us have studies that cause a limitation of time, which means not everybody can keep up at the same pace in our project. He might have a lot of time during summer though, who knows, + he is interested. We could ask if he's willing to join to draw one character for example, and he can decide to quit if he doesn't want to do more than one. This would basically mean that he might not be as active as most of us, but he can still contribute to the mod. I think this is probably the best option to propose.

New message

Since I didn't get any response (my post from yesterday, the one above this horizontal line ^), I decided to just reply him anyway. He does want to join if there's no time limitation and he can just work freely on a character. I guess letting him join won't hurt, unless its demotivating for you guys.

Please let me know if you think he should be in, a simple 'yes' or 'no' is enough.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Yes :thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
okay for me
Thanks given by: