Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The update of updates
heyy can you make a few more visible the line between post and sig. its kinda hard to notice where they are separated:huh:
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2014, 02:44 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  heyy can you make a few more visible the line between post and sig. its kinda hard to notice where they are separated:huh:

Fix'd :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: empirefantasy
Found a new bug:

If you put a quote inside a quote:

Quote:test

Quote:test

Then click Preview a few times and there will be extra spaces between them. This will be troublesome also when making replies.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
EDIT 2: Aaaaaand, it's fixed I think (again) :p
Same procedure as before, Ctrl+Shift+R to reload the scripts.
Only thing which has slight hickups now is the spoiler-tag + quote -- 1 linebreak will be added. Only solution for now: dealwithit.gif

EDIT: Yeah, so, this is not really fixed as it strips out all linebreaks inside quotes now :p
Will have to dive into it again later.

Original post (Click to View)

Thanks given by: MangaD
It is much better. :)

Not 100% yet, this new editor has many pesky bugs that are hard to find and solve.

Here's my gift:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/77qgrq...dified.zip
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn
(10-09-2014, 09:09 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Only thing which has slight hickups now is the spoiler-tag + quote -- 1 linebreak will be added. Only solution for now: dealwithit.gif

EDIT: Yeah, so, this is not really fixed as it strips out all linebreaks inside quotes now :p
Fix it, now.
It just ate all image tags inside my Sandbag Combo List.
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2014, 11:00 PM)YinYin Wrote:  
(10-09-2014, 09:09 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Only thing which has slight hickups now is the spoiler-tag + quote -- 1 linebreak will be added. Only solution for now: dealwithit.gif

Fix it, now.
It just ate all image tags inside my Sandbag Combo List.

The bugs mentioned above are fixed apart for the extra-linebreak in spoilered quotes.

Also, can you reproduce your issue? Copying your structure doesn't give me any annormalities...

Thanks given by:
lemme try that - it happened in edit mode after all >:(
Alright, it works - seems like the update simply messed up the bbcode tags in my post and this nifty new editor decided to just get rid of the things.

edit: never mind, it still eats image tags in that post - trying to find which part this sh**** editor dislikes.
edit: if I edit/update via "view source" it works - if I update via the normal view it eats all images inside spoilers in that post
edit: since this editor is a nightmare to begin with displaying smilies by default I'm setting it to source mode by default - if you want to do everyone else a favour, get a better editor ...
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2014, 10:54 AM)YinYin Wrote:  edit: never mind, it still eats image tags in that post - trying to find which part this sh**** editor dislikes.

Did you, by any chance, edit the respective post on Oct 9th somewhen between 9 - 11am GMT? There was a moment where the editor decided it would be fun to kick out elements from posts if there was no linebreak inbetween.

edit: ya, sorry, didn't see your last edits

Thanks given by:
No, it was yesterday.
And it still does it right now - also it removes line breaks in my source. Go figure.
Thanks given by: