Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked Characters question
Is there any way to increase the number of locked characters?
Thanks given by:
I believe that only playing with the game engine would work. Also. there are some other locked ids.
Locked ID 30-39 50-59 . Correct me if I am wrong.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Yes, these are just numbers. however, I wanted even more locked ids
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2014, 06:19 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  I believe that only playing with the game engine would work. Also. there are some other locked ids.
Locked ID 30-39 50-59 . Correct me if I am wrong.

Why do you bother posting sh*t like this in the hex editing forum. HE IS ASKING THE QUESTION HERE BECAUSE HE KNOW ITS REQUIRES MODIFYING THE EXE. TELLING HIM IT REQUIRES MODIFYING THE EXE IS NOT HELPFUL.

I can't tell if you genuinely believe you were helping or if you were posting just to increase your post count or whatever. But just incase you genuinely thought you were helping, you werent. Telling people something they already know is not helpful. If someone posts a question relating to hex editing in the hex editing forum, he does not need to be told that his question requires hex editing.

@TheRoot: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=2360 I think its answered some what there. It's kind of a lot of work.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Bamboori , Evil Sonidow