Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Pro" video review?
As I said in "getting more people to know this game", I want to make a video reviewing it. The problem is, I don't know video editing and my current pc is incapable of doing so.
So I thought to make this thing into a forum project, getting help from anyone who can.

I already started with the script, LGR (Lazy Game Reviews) style, but I feel I should remake it. Here it is:
What I think the problem is, I should cover the basic features in version 1.9 before I cover the versions of the game.

Is there anyone willing to help me with it? It can be scripting, editing or recording gameplay. I would've recorded it by myself, but I can't record sound directly from the pc for some reason.
Also you can just give suggestions what I should cover in the review.

Edit: Also, my accent is pretty good, but my voice is horrible. If anyone who has radiophonic voice wills to contribute his voice to the project, that would be awesome
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by: Conqueror , empirefantasy
Yea, so uhm. Like I said in my PM, I can do video editing and commentary, just no recording.
I'm in.
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2014, 02:05 PM)T@l Wrote:  

Hmm, not sure where you got this from, but following Marti's own Progress Timetable, he released many, many more versions than those. See here. (At least I wouldn't refer to them as "first", "second" and "third" version.)

Anyway, I personally wouldn't include any kind of version/release history in a video review, because people wouldn't care :p (at least not those who aren't already acquainted with the game itself)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2014, 02:58 PM)Ramond Wrote:  
(08-24-2014, 02:05 PM)T@l Wrote:  

Hmm, not sure where you got this from, but following Marti's own Progress Timetable, he released many, many more versions than those. See here. (At least I wouldn't refer to them as "first", "second" and "third" version.)

Anyway, I personally wouldn't include any kind of version/release history in a video review, because people wouldn't care :p (at least not those who aren't already acquainted with the game itself)

Exactly what I was going to say. I'd personally leave it out, who cares about any version but the best one?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
I can say something like "Most of you probably remember version 1.9 from 2002, which was the first complete release of the game, but they also released version 2.0 in 2008, to celebrate the game's 10th anniversary, and that's the version I'll focus on this review. And yes, I'll note when something new is featured in this one."
Tommorow I'll rewrite the script and try to add more content.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by: