Poll: What types of genres do you prefer?
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Indie
Music
Musical
Mystery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
Psychedelic
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Movie Reviews
Big Hero 6 ★★★★☆
Genre: Action | Adventure | Animation
Plot: the film tells the story of a young robotics prodigy named Hiro Hamada, who forms a superhero team to combat a masked villain responsible for the death of Hiro's older brother.
Review: Saw it in 3d and I just simply enjoyed it. Baymax is my favorite character. Go out and see it! <3

Family Plot ★★★★☆
Genre: Comedy | Thriller
Plot: The story involves two couples; one couple are amateur petty criminals, the other couple are smooth professionals. Their lives come into conflict because of a search for a "missing heir".
Review: This movie is made by Alfred Hitchcock and it's his final film before death. He has done some intriguing work like Vertigo and Psycho. This one is a Lighthearted suspense movie. It's one of my favorite films (that he has made) because i love the two main characters. They're silly and lovable and it's a lighthearted suspense thriller. Hope you enjoy it!

MouseHunt ★★★☆☆
Genre: Family | Comedy
Plot: In the story, two Laurel-and-Hardy-like brothers struggle against one small house mouse for possession of a house that was willed to them by their father. The intelligent and crafty mouse outwits them completely.
Review: I remember watching this as a kid and it's slapstick funny. +It's got Christopher Walken as a mouse exterminator.

@Lauli
Yes, Illia told me to watch Nightcrawler too. He said it was good.
I'm working on an lf2 story that will incorporate my dad's secret legacy ... stay tuned.
Thanks given by: Lauli
Nightcrawler is pretty good, came out a week ago or so. Rather unusual story, but very well made. Interesting character development.

@LutiChris
Likewise, people tell me to watch Big Hero 6. Too bad it's released way late in January or so.
Thanks given by: LutiChris