Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Burn 1.0
Its nice to see you spriting.But dont just edit it...well,Im not a pro at spriting I learned from various tuts with help from Kidd:D .

Btw how old are you Songkar?
@Songkar Thats cool,dude:D

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
I'm 9 Years Old... I know I,m still a kid right...
Ohhh... I nick name is - Lazy head... Everyone call me that... And its true I 'm lazyyyy..
Thanks given by:
I am not a pro at spriting either, you may try Copy paste sprites.

Quick Copy & Paste Sprite (Click to View)
Its easy, copy & paste, then recolor the sprites, make it look unique, and done, a unique character is ready to join the adventure.
I might have gone a bit off topic, but hey, nice little attack sprites you made there, its not that bad.
( Used all the main chars whose name starts with D )
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
It really hurts seeing character mashed up in 5 minutes get much attention while other custom projects which required more effort get none; namely this one:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9273
[/truth]
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Marko
(08-04-2014, 11:45 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  It really hurts seeing character mashed up in 5 minutes get much attention while other custom projects which required more effort get none; namely this one:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9273
[/truth]

ohh! I Did'nt notice that thread....

Edit: anyway that thread did'nt get much attension cuz 'bla bla bla' know dc and spriting... And songkar does'nt thats ways he needs tips... He is newbie
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by: Songkar