Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: SuperDavis, will rename with UltraDavis if needed
At the start I was worse than you are now I couldnt recolor sprites nor shade things. I was not able to try spriting new things.And why I am now a better spriter is because I PRACTICED and got help from the others.if i wouldnt be here I would never be a spriter like now.
Keyword:PRACTICE
Thanks given by: Alapottra
(07-31-2014, 01:22 PM)TheKidd Wrote:  At the start I was worse than you are now I couldnt recolor sprites nor shade things. I was not able to try spriting new things.And why I am now a better spriter is because I PRACTICED and got help from the others.if i wouldnt be here I would never be a spriter like now.

Story is same for me 2.... I was worse then him .. When i started in this site.... Then i praticing dc tutorial... Now i am good dc changer... But not soo good at spriting... Hehehe

edit- and don't worry @JustAFan .. Some newbies always face problems like this... I have faced it 2... Just keep praticing and stay active in the froum....
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
Ty both of you, your comments truly inspired me a lot :)

and indeed, practice makes the man perfect.
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2014, 01:22 PM)TheKidd Wrote:  At the start I was worse than you are now I couldnt recolor sprites nor shade things. I was not able to try spriting new things.And why I am now a better spriter is because I PRACTICED and got help from the others.if i wouldnt be here I would never be a spriter like now.
Im just a newbie too. I tried spriting just a month ago...and yes,with some help I can now sprite...although not that good yet...I cant even DC!:'(
Believe me...at the start I was worse that any of you...

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
(07-31-2014, 03:43 PM)Conqueror Wrote:  
Im just a newbie too. I tried spriting just a month ago...and yes,with some help I can now sprite...although not that good yet...I cant even DC!:'(
Believe me...at the start I was worse that any of you...

Haha, I was the worse spriter here, I still can't sprite too much, just normal recolors using Photofiltre, my chars are pretty overpowered, and I haven't made new ones yet, but hey? Practice the thing you can do best ;) By the way, you should try doing Copy & Paste too, I can DC, but can't sprite too much, anyway, nice OP char.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Well... We all did start like he does, or even worse. My first released charas were just a poor mix of original lf2 op moves - tons of opoints.

Keep this work up and come in with something spectacular next time!
Thanks given by:
I kinda like overpowered chas tho :p
Thanks given by:
made an update with a bit of improvements and some custom made sprites+new attacks :D