• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Mod: DBZ LF2 (beta v0.2.8)
CHANGELOG v0.3.2

Major Updates
  • New Characters
    • Ultra Trunks (Armour)
Other Updates
  • Faster loading times
  • New Ki Charge System: NO MORE CARPAL TUNNEL! Charge Ki by holding A to charge rather than spamming A button (DJA A Hold A)
  • New Battle Damage System: When character HP drops a certain amount their clothes get damaged! (Currently only on all forms of Goku (Buu))
  • New System return to base form after being KOed! (Visual only and currently only on all forms of Goku (Buu))

Minor Updates
  • Character Changes
    • SS Vegeta (Buu) - Decreased Ki Usage from 125% to 105%
  • Sprite Changes
    • Updated Super Saiyan Aura visuals
    • Updated Charging Ki visuals with new lighting and shading on some characters (Super Saiyans)
    • New Vegeta (Android) hair
    • New Super Vegeta (Android) hair
  • New Moves
    • SS Trunks (Android): Rapid Shot
    • SS Trunks (Android): Another End
    • SS Trunks (Android): Heat Dome Attack

TRAILER

CHANGELOG (Click to View)
_

Here are the "screenshots" - Video movesets of the characters

v0.1.7 trailer (Click to View)
v0.2.3 TRAILER (Click to View)
v0.2.8 TRAILER! (Click to View)

MOVESET VIDEOS! (Click to View)
_

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR v0.2.8
Looks cool!!!!!!!! but that picture in Majin Vegeta's final explosion was you know, I would recommend not to use it, even you are using one, use a picture of him where there is no background that is the background is black.
Waiting for more characters :p
Keep up ;)
Thanks given by:
Awesome but I am disapointed with the final flash vegeta shoots as normal skill because its in the counter bigger than the skill and its to little
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2014, 05:40 AM)davis60 Wrote:  Looks cool!!!!!!!! but that picture in Majin Vegeta's final explosion was you know, I would recommend not to use it, even you are using one, use a picture of him where there is no background that is the background is black.
Waiting for more characters :p
Keep up ;)
I will see other people's input on that. I remember some fighting games, sometimes when a special attack is used, a close up pic of them appears on screen by transitioning in and transitioning out. I decided to try and emulate that :p

(07-25-2014, 08:50 AM)TheKidd Wrote:  Awesome but I am disapointed with the final flash vegeta shoots as normal skill because its in the counter bigger than the skill and its to little

Think of it this way, you can't have a super charged Final Flash without building up "combo points" by using it in a combo or a counter.

Also prevents it from being overly spammable.
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2014, 06:15 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  I will see other people's input on that. I remember some fighting games, sometimes when a special attack is used, a close up pic of them appears on screen by transitioning in and transitioning out. I decided to try and emulate that :p
No, that's cool to add but make the face pic's background black to make the background transparent :)
Thanks given by:
Which level is ur krillin?
Thanks given by:
Vegeta is my fav. DBZ character,so i like it... :D
Thanks given by:
Quote:Think of it this way, you can't have a super charged Final Flash without building up "combo points" by using it in a combo or a counter.

Also prevents it from being overly spammable
You could make the mp cost and charge time high and the final flash isnt spammable
Thanks given by:
(07-26-2014, 10:53 AM)Marko Wrote:  Which level is ur krillin?

I didn't modify his attack but I raised his defense to 1.2
He's not officially part of the mod. I have to resprite him cause he's too big.

Also TOEI animation removed my mod :(
WHY?!?
Thanks given by:
I am curious how does that 5.0x attack works?
Is it increase amonut of damage to every att or only to basic punches by 5 times ?

Also i dont think you should do goku after youre finished with vegeta. Id like more to see some bad.ss like frieza. You can do varius combos and you have big radius of attacks.
Also until now i havent seen good version of freiza. The one in lf2vdbz3 look to toyish and the one before is not worth of any comment. In the other side we saw lot of Goku version and he is another huge project. (Sayain, namek android and buu saga and he has more ssayans)

At the end, its your choose. Do the char with youll have most fun to keep your motivation big enough. Great job until now:)
Thanks given by: