Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eldemin (my game)
Eldemin is a game by me in c++, for windows pc, I hope it works for everyone ;| .
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?412nh4uqdw9tf82

It's a very simple and easy monster hammering game but becomes challenging quickly and believe me, takes some time to master :D . It's ideally played with a numpad but the keys [uiojklm,.] can be used as a replacement.

NOTE: you can skip the tutorial and try to figure it out yourself if you like a little puzzle :p , you just need to know the controls: numpad + Q .

I just added grades so we can see whether we have won a certain level or not, and with which grade (D/blue, C/blue, B/green, A/gold, S/red, S+/black). Stars earned doesn't matter unless you want to get S+ , just don't let enemies pass through :p .

The second weapon is added recently :D , it's pretty usual but turned out to be hard to master :) , I have a cooler idea for the third weapon though.

Well, it's my game so I'd be happy to hear people playing a bit of it :D . The challenge mode is tested for the extreme difficulty up to lv7. I still can't beat lv8 and it may change, but I wna practice first and see if it's actually possible xP .
TEMPE
Thanks given by: MangaD , AmadisLFE , Conqueror , Alapottra , NewToTheEra
Kevin, this game is actually very cool, and funny too :P, I like the game, well, I don't really know what to say anyway, so yeah, this game is very challenging and creative. Make more challenging games in the future :D

Edit: This game is also a great timepass :P
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Kevin
much fun, keep it up!
it's pritty simple though and kinda gets boring after short time ;D

but well, very good start there, hey!
Not a bad game... Its fun to play... Simple! And kinda additing...
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
hey kevin i have made a game too here is a video of it but the problem is its only working in my computer (i need help)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=633...=3&theater
i played your game it was nice and hard. keep it up
Thanks given by:
Actually I dont really understand the instructions...u press 2 & 5 to kill monsters or what? Somebody teach me⸮¿?

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
let me explain you there is a moving row of boxes
each box has 9 places to kill
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
suppose # is the enemy

you have

# _ _
# _ _
_ _ #

a box coming with this pattern
you will have to quickly press 1 4 and 9 to kill the three enemies its easier when u play with numpad
Hey, you guys are playing it :D !
I have been working on another little game which is still not finished, but now I'm back to Eldemin with some new ideas.
Tell me which difficulty you can beat in the challenge mode :p .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2014, 05:32 PM)dan007/^"" Wrote:  let me explain you there is a moving row of boxes
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
suppose # is the enemy

you have

# _ _
# _ _
_ _ #

you will have to quickly press 1 4 and 9 to kill the three enemies its easier when u play with numpad

Shouldn't it be the vertical opposite of that?
It's the same as in the Numpad, so it's
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3
instead.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra , Kevin
(08-09-2014, 01:34 AM)LeoGautama Wrote:  
(08-08-2014, 05:32 PM)dan007/^"" Wrote:  let me explain you there is a moving row of boxes
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
suppose # is the enemy

you have

# _ _
# _ _
_ _ #

Shouldn't it be the vertical opposite of that?
It's the same as in the Numpad, so it's
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3
instead.
but I think its ok for explaination :p
Thanks given by: