Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebirth of Julian
i dont quite see what he could damage the opponent with?
to me it looks more like rowing.
Thanks given by: Nyamaiku , hell fightter
Actualy if he would become like spear or ball, then he might do damage since he is running
But since you said about spikes from the pool then its may turn out good enough.
How about in frame nr 4 his liquid body would form some kind of spikes to do some damage

(07-07-2014, 01:11 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i dont quite see what he could damage the opponent with?

row row row your boat gently down the stream.
Useful
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2014, 01:11 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i dont quite see what he could damage the opponent with?
I think it's meant to be some weaker version of this:
[Image: Reminded+me+of+this.+Venom+s+Death+Fang+...2077d7.png]

you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Dragon5
How about the liquid julian needs to go over the fighters also like they are would be in water the water is julian and he absorbs to evolve
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2014, 03:01 PM)TheKidd Wrote:  How about the liquid julian needs to go over the fighters also like they are would be in water the water is julian and he absorbs to evolve

your post gave me an idea.
http://sketchtoy.com/62062259

Useful
Thanks given by: Marko , Rhino.Freak
Don't know about others But I really like that Zombie Bandit And that Justin. . . But I did'nt like the julian symbiotes ..
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
[Image: 33m8viq.png]

What I want him to be like:
• No normal jumps
• Instead of jumping he goes to the liquid/stain mode
• While being in stain mode Julian is immune to all attacks.
• Jumping in stain mode will make him switch into a ball and be shot into the air
• Attacking in stain mode will release spikes
• Defending in stain mode will switch Julian into normal mode
• Flying ball knocks enemies with low damage, Julian in this state can only be attacked by strong attacks
• Ball at landing goes to the stain mode
• Pressing defence or jump while running will cause Julian to cause rowing and remain Julian in stain mode

This spritesheet also includes spikelike D>a (or any other mark) attack and run_attack.
Thanks given by: Bamboori , Jahvansi , Rhino.Freak , lf2TimmE1
(07-07-2014, 12:21 PM)Marshall Wrote:  the hair of the standing sprites look really strange to me.
like some hedgehog with under-developed spikes. otherwise, it looks good, the idea sounds fine and the run attack seems nice.

He's balding from being so weak!
Thanks given by:
weellll for me it looks more like he fell over something :( this attack miss element of charge. he should half-crouch or lean back to shot himself forward in next frame.

aaaand his still ppreaty flat looking. actually entire chest bothers me since weak form's limbs look skeletal like while his chest is pumped and it makes him look preaty strange.

gad youre a spriter for a while. ill admit i considered you as my rival back in the days (as a fellow-countryman spriter, not personal thats for shure!), i left like years ago but sice then you have really improved alot and i got no doubt youre way ahed of me but this time im disapointed cause i know that back then you would do it better. :/
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(07-07-2014, 06:19 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  weellll for me it looks more like he fell over something :( this attack miss element of charge. he should half-crouch or lean back to shot himself forward in next frame.
symbiote's supposed to be weak, but fast and hard to hit character, i dont see a place for charge there
(07-07-2014, 06:19 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  aaaand his still ppreaty flat looking. actually entire chest bothers me since weak form's limbs look skeletal like while his chest is pumped and it makes him look preaty strange.
i can't see your point, i find this ok for a simple character

(07-07-2014, 06:19 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  gad youre a spriter for a while.
i'm rather into spritesheets developements than spriting
(07-07-2014, 06:19 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  ill admit i considered you as my rival back in the days (as a fellow-countryman spriter, not personal thats for shure!)
I never had chances with you, that's what I admit. Never saw there any rivalisation
(07-07-2014, 06:19 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  im disapointed cause i know that back then you would do it better. :/
we all go forward, I don't have time to play with every frame for years
i just wish somebody can finally dc something for me

@topic
well, looks like currently planned sprites are done
Thanks given by: