Poll: Do u believe in Loch Ness?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,I do
27.27%
3 27.27%
No,I don't
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mystery of Loch Ness
If there was no Loch Ness,how come scientists still strive to find it?

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
The most shocking thing might be (for you) that its some kind of fish, or other creature that was created, maybe its a new creature?, or just a photoshop edit to do it, the lake loch ness's picture was captured, and using photoshop someone put a plesiosaurus or any kind of other sea dino in there, so?, its still a mystery, why don't people themselves go in the lake to find out if it is or not?

I will not believe till I see it from my eye's.

Same for no one.

You can't trust pictures, these day's neither even video's, they are all photoshop edit's, many of them are, even on discovery channel they are, we can't believe something we didn't see.

I bet someone else can type it more clearly than I did.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2014, 08:26 AM)Amadis Wrote:  The most shocking thing might be (for you) that its some kind of fish, or other creature that was created, maybe its a new creature?, or just a photoshop edit to do it, the lake loch ness's picture was captured, and using photoshop someone put a plesiosaurus or any kind of other sea dino in there, so?, its still a mystery, why don't people themselves go in the lake to find out if it is or not?

I will not believe till I see it from my eye's.

Same for no one.

You can't trust pictures, these day's neither even video's, they are all photoshop edit's, many of them are, even on discovery channel they are, we can't believe something we didn't see.

I bet someone else can type it more clearly than I did.

You're fine, but for me is bad thing the fact that 3 people voted yes... while this mystery seems to be a fairytale.
Ok Ok
You will now tell me that the fact that there is no proof of its existance doesnt prove that it doesnt exist... right... this is true... some people chosen to believe (without thinking critical) some others chosen not to believe nor to trust (after some logic thinking)... fair enough... any one has the right to believe in anything he/she wants...

.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
Errr, I am not saying you should not believe it, I just said, that photo's and videos can't really be trusted, I didn't say to not believe it.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Anyway if this is all just baloney whoever started this is probably laughing right now:p

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: