Poll: Do u believe in Loch Ness?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,I do
27.27%
3 27.27%
No,I don't
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mystery of Loch Ness
I think you guys already know this "Loch Ness", a mystery that has been going on since tens of years.
But lately i found out that a creature,called Champ,similar to Loch Ness,is lurking out there.It is named after the lake its living in,Lake Champlaign,in Vermont.Many witnesses have seen it,but it still remains a mystery.
For more info,see this: http://www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com/c/champ/
But my question is,do u believe in it?State your reason that supports your answer.
I believe in it.Loch Ness or Champ is just another dino that did not get wiped out in the meteor million years ago.
What do you think,guys?

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
Loch Ness was a hoax.

As for Champ, until multiple actual certified biologists find and document it, its bollocks.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Som1Lse , Dr. Time , LutiChris
If you ask me, then, Yes and No, Yes because it "Might" Be true, No Because I "Have not" seen it from my eye's, so yeah, Yes and No both, well from me actually, because Loch Ness Monster was always a Myth, so are Dragon's/Golem's/Collosus's so, I can't believe something that I have not seen, you get the point, oh and btw, Idk what kind of Dino is it, it just might be That water Dino I kinda forgot the name, so its "NOT" A monster, just a dinosaur, well in my opinion really.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Wow....Shock

It survived millions of years, explosions, frozen eras and most important it survived the water pollution....we should change our perspective about cockroahces...
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by: A-Man
(06-23-2014, 08:05 AM)Overlord Hunter Wrote:  Wow....Shock

It survived millions of years, explosions, frozen eras and most important it survived the water pollution....we should change our perspective about cockroahces...
What about crocodile. He survived too.

95% EDIT:(90%*) Ocean is unexpllored!! We can't imagine what lives in there. Champ/Loch Ness is maybe just a drop in the ocean of living thing we aren't know.
Is it Dino? It's hard to say!

but we can't denied that maybe it's just a media trick!
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2014, 11:06 AM)Marko Wrote:  What about crocodile. He survived too.

95% Ocean is undiscovered!!! We can't imagine what lives in there. Champ/Loch Ness is maybe just a drop in the ocean of living thing we aren't know.
Is it Dino? It's hard to say!
I would say that we have discovered much more of the ocean.... and that we have discovered more than the 90% (not official percentance) of all creatures alive on earth...The lake where the famous Loch Ness monster lives (or is the lake named Loch Ness?XD), is not that big...so i dont want to type much... but if it was for a monster to survive, there must be more than 1 of them (a stupid thing called perpetuation of the species)...so... we would have a clue about that mystery...

(06-23-2014, 11:06 AM)Marko Wrote:  but we can't denied that maybe it's just a media trick!

Nah... i have accepted it as such.... they even told us that we've gone to the moon:p

Edit: Isnt that too offtopic?!? XD
!!!this is not scooby-doo!!!
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
You can talk about all your valid conspiracy theories here, there's already a discussion going on:
Here
Thanks given by: Dr. Time , LutiChris
Dude,you guys don't believe in it?Well indeed now that i think of it a big dino(i think) couldn't live in such a small lake....but still,many people have seen it,and how about the sighting?Are all those fake?ShockShockShock

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
Umm yeah just like all the sighting for aliens, eye witness is just terrible...
our brain is so stupid sometimes. We get tricked so easily. Some artist can draw a little optical illusion and our brains can't handle it.
A good example of this is having eye witness testimony in the court room. That's the lowest form of evidence they can have and most of it is placing faith into the witness itself. it's just gosh darn awful. Who knows if they're right. I know i can't spot someone. One time a man ran out of our store with some goods and my manger asked what did he look like. I swear he looked asain and two of my coworkers said i was nuts because they saw a black man. Apparently i was ringing up an asain man while it was happening but to this day i still saw him as asain.

Things need to be validated not just with eye witness sightings but by actual facts and well documented by professionals.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Marko , STM1993 , Dr. Time
Overlord Wrote:I would say that we have discovered much more of the ocean.... and that we have discovered more than the 90% (not official percentance) of all creatures alive on earth.

NO. Less than 10% of Ocean has been unexplored!!!
Check out this
and this
If you still don't believe me, google for more!

Overlord Wrote:Nah... i have accepted it as such.... they even told us that we've gone to the moon
Sorry but i can't accept it. It could be trick for improving a tourism. Consider how many people would came there just to see Champ but they didn't. Through media they could expand story about mysterious creature.
It's always about money, sadly.
Thanks given by: