Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Fighter dou reginald&eric
Yeah, Reginald is going to have a Blue Plasma ball type attack which ignores armor, also a Disk which you know, chases the enemy like John(Jagn XD) does.Also he is gonna be specialized in Melee more, Reginald is more likely a futuristic type armored guy, while Eric is a Water type User.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Please give screenshots of the plasma, I think it's nice. How does it work?
Thanks given by:
Well, I am thinking we will take Firen as the base and that way the Plasma will be shot.

[Image: iQnI9U9.png]

We are also adding a blue Disk.

[Image: kQ9uVJB.png]

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
wow very nice when its out
Thanks given by:
Well, TheKidd will be needing to make the attack sprites I think I will attacks in it when I am done coding the Attacks.

Thanks given by:
Ok.
I found the spritesheets on my computer, so you can use Hydron's sprites as long as you keep his name like that.
He's supposed to use water moves (few are drawn already).
Also you could be in need of adding some sprites, since his moves usually end with a frame end then scratchy go to the basic frames (standing), looks like some frames are missing at the end of attacks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/k9svo2
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Ah, thanks Gad, Okay, we will use Hydron's Sprites and name him Hydron, I think you agree right TheKidd? Hydron sounds more Water-ish than Eric.

Thanks given by:
Yep
and now i can fully concentrate on reginald
Yes and a question gad why does the ball have to be transparent
Thanks given by:
Because its water TheKidd, and now we can fully concentrate on Reginald Hurray xD

Thanks given by:
Finished the 0sheet[Image: m4ED6k8.png]
Thanks given by: