Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE-Tournament (June, 2014)
11 days for one round would mean like 2 months for the tournament, that's a bit long :3 as far as i know people will quickly lose interest too like this. Wouldn't it be possible if we would limit it for like 5 days? I mean it should be possible to find a few minutes where both can find time if people are really interested.
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I will also be training...well with Luti, Appendix, Amadis,or Kidd..:p
Anyway i will be looking forward to our match,Kevin,though U have the fighter award...:(

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2014, 12:47 AM)Dr.Death Wrote:  11 days for one round would mean like 2 months for the tournament, that's a bit long :3 as far as i know people will quickly lose interest too like this. Wouldn't it be possible if we would limit it for like 5 days? I mean it should be possible to find a few minutes where both can find time if people are really interested.

That is the absolute upper limit. If people schedule their fights earlier, good, new round sooner. I am just giving some sort of grace-period for this round because some haven't participated in tournaments so far. Later rounds will be faster-paced.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
BluePhoenix Wrote:Rule #3: As proof, all matches are to be recorded and posted, for example on http://lf2replays.appspot.com/ with a link to the replays in a post here.

Since Playback recording is disabled in network game
How do we record fights if it won't let us record is the first place?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
you can record, just can't playback during network game.

Azriel~
Thanks given by: LutiChris , AmadisLFE , Conqueror
xmfcx vs Amadis (Click to View)
Match - 1
Match - 2
Match - 3
Match - 4
Match - 5
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Riki 4:1 Octoplus

Btw, Drinking milk or beer is allowed? Rudolf Transforming is allowed too? That's not fair, if rudolf gonna transform someone e.g. davis and he can use his dragon punch and cloning him.
Thanks given by:
Our matches with riki:
1st Match
2nd Match
3rd Match
4th Match
5th Match
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2014, 09:33 PM)Riki Wrote:  Btw, Drinking milk or beer is allowed? Rudolf Transforming is allowed too? That's not fair, if rudolf gonna transform someone e.g. davis and he can use his dragon punch and cloning him.

I'll have to refer to this paragraph, where it's clearly stated that drinking is legitimate. Rudolf's transform is allowed as well. He is the only character that possesses such a move, so a no-transform-rule is highly limiting for the Rudolf-player. Clones have so little hp that they can be instakilled. Unless they are amassed, they're really not that useful in pvp-fights with the right strategy anyways.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
LutiChris vs TheKidd
5 - 0

Match - 1
Match - 2
Match - 3
Match - 4
Match - 5
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: