LFE-Tournament (June, 2014)
I join.
Thanks given by:
I don't really like allowing drinking too :p
I sure wna join though :))
xmfcx pm-ed me on time, I would've missed this otherwise
TEMPE
Thanks given by: mfc
(06-14-2014, 07:47 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  I would join and win again, but I didn't get my fighter award from winning the last one. Tournament is rigged. Down with BP! REVOLUTION IS UPON US!!
Lol. Win this again, and I will PM-bomb BP until you get your fighter award, or I get banned trying XD.

Good luck to everyone!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(06-17-2014, 02:50 PM)Kevin Wrote:  I don't really like allowing drinking too

Yeah, drinking milk brings a 1v1 game a very unbalanced luck factor. I think it's more effective than a box/stone of justice. Milk should be throwable but not drinkable.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Dr.Death
The worse thing happens in lf2 is, when yr combo is blocked by a falling stone or crate...:p
Thanks given by:
Thats true, or when your opponents weapon block your combo, but milk is also bad, bad for health :P.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I want to join.
Thanks given by:
Or Xmfcx, nvm XD.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Zomfg, we actually got 16 together. Great job, guys! :D

So, I am happy to announce that Round 1 has started! The original participants-list is shuffled, so here are the pairings:
  • octoplus vs. Riki
  • TheKidd vs. LutiChris
  • xmfcx vs. Amadis
  • Evan Izaak vs. Azriel
  • Dr. Death vs. Appendix
  • Bamboori vs. qwertz143
  • Nyamaiku vs. rhino.freak
  • Kevin vs. Conqueror

As this is the first round of the tournament, I'll allow a bit more time. It would be cool if you could, nevertheless, arrange your fights as soon as possible to speed things up. The first post contains a link-list to send your opponent a PM. Please, join as little as possible hamachi-rooms in order to give others the chance to join them as well.

Also, I just got asked what happens when there is a draw (ie. at a 2:2, both people die at exactly the same time in match 5). Answer: you'll have to fight a sixth, deciding match.

Round 1 ends on Sunday, June 29th!!

Best of luck to everybody!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
This will be a challenge, now I will go to train myself up, :D, Meet you tomorrow Xmfcx.

Thanks given by: