Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup 2014
(06-15-2014, 02:43 PM)Gad Wrote:  I never understood the football-frenzy and all these sports championships, which bring more costs than profits.
Where are we living? In ancient Rome? People are starving so we give them gladiators on the arena?

nope
they bring much more profits than costs. havent you noticed that player wages has been increased year by year? some years ago the max wage was 9million euro ibrahimovic and kaka but now that wage is more common, sice there are wages like 13-15 million. and also players prices every year more expensive, that means football is becoming a money machine and of course loosing it's beauty.

and for World cups there are a lot of profits from tourism not only tickets.
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2014, 06:31 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  and for World cups there are a lot of profits from tourism not only tickets.
These Profits don't go where they are needed.
(06-15-2014, 06:31 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  havent you noticed that player wages has been increased year by year? some years ago the max wage was 9million euro ibrahimovic and kaka but now that wage is more common, sice there are wages like 13-15 million.
Or do you seriously think more millions on single bank accounts make a difference?
Thanks given by:
I missed the point (Click to View)

Argentina 2-1 Bosnia
Hmm, unconvincing performances. Messi has scored but he got lucky with reflection. Hell need to step up if Argentina wants win competition. Middlefield is there biggest problem i think.. They miss a true playmaker.
France 3-0 Honduras
Good job there. Nothing too special but they had few good combinations. It can't be say much about them since Honduras is not a great side for comparison.

empirefantasy Wrote:Since netherlands has very fast wingers, left and back defendes should have stayed behind, not that forward. because the central defs ramos and pique are too slow and they cant stop holland's wingers. also a good point was that midfield player of netherlands was doing some small tricks when the ball was passed to them, not to lose the ball. that made it having open spaces in middle of field.
Well-said!
Thanks given by: YinYin
BTW ,nyamaiku gr8 photo!:D:D
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2014, 02:43 PM)Gad Wrote:  I never understood the football-frenzy and all these sports championships, which bring more costs than profits.
Where are we living? In ancient Rome? People are starving so we give them gladiators on the arena?

(06-15-2014, 12:29 PM)Overlord Hunter Wrote:  Greece spent 100 more money
Ahahahahhaha.
Please, say what did you mean by that :D. I believe this is just a typo mistake.

Yup, i meant 100 times more money, but if you find funny the Greek bankruptcy...
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
Germany won, Cheers!!!
Useful
Thanks given by:
Yup, they destroyed Portugal.
As i expected Germany is favorite for wining World Cup.
Pretty shame that Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't have anyone to play with..
I don't know why Pepe is acting so foolish. How can you even think of hitting someone with head?(it seems he watched too much of Zidane hoh) Agh,..
Also we got first hattrick! Great job by Muller!

Btw!!!, Rakitić is official a new Barcelona player. He signed a 5 years long deal.
Thanks given by:
yea like you guys said some millions in reach's account dont help for anything. Well but brazil goverment will win some money from that. idk if they will win or lose at the end but anyways...

i expected a stronger match today...seriously, but i think some amount of luck changed the whole match... :(
Thanks given by:
Lord Jesus haha Spain lost over Chile 0-2.. With this loose they lost every chance of going trough next phase. Also i found very interesting the referee addition to the second half of game. It was 6 minutes, dude 6 minutes!! I never saw that and it was regular game with 6 substitution. Obvious FIFA's sh**** but whatever, if it was +20 Spain wouldn't do anything.

Brazil Mexico 0-0.. Really bad result for Croatia. Now We must win both matches! (or win Mexico with big margin and play with Cameroon draw but that's not option for us)
Everyone praises Ochoa (Mexico's goalkeeper) for draw but i don't see why exactly. He saved one good shot from Neymar and all others shots were directed to him. It would be weird if he didn't save those shots. Again Brazil didn't play the way they can. They miss some real playmaker in their middlefield. Ramires, Gustavo, Paulinho aren't good in creativity, passing, and in creating a chances. Strikers and defenders are separated. This is what they should focus in the next round.

Netheralnds 3-2 Australia - Awesome game!! Robben and Van Persie scored again. (they both now have 3 goals)

NOOOOOWWW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN'S!! LET'S GET READYY TO RUMBLEEEE!!!
Cameroon - CROATIA - Hmm It's going to be boring game for those who don't cares.. 'cuze conditions are going to be terrible !!! 80% humidity Amazona, hot, really hot... Awful! They wont be able to breathe much less running.

Really interesting competition so far! I hope you enjoy as much as i do.
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2014, 09:40 PM)Marko Wrote:  Everyone praises Ochoa (Mexico's goalkeeper) for draw but i don't see why exactly. He saved one good shot from Neymar and all others shots were directed to him. It would be weird if he didn't save those shots.
Lol Russian goalkeeper.

Also, freaking Spain, why did they lose? I keep losing money :p
Yeah, they really didn't deserve to advance anyways. Netherlands disassembled them and Chile was also disrupting their strategies. Justified that they go home.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: