Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mod!
Well. This looks like few mods mixed together randomly without balance. Not much self-imaginated moves ported. Looks like a cheap ripoff.
And some defiencies are surely appearing.
Also this made me laugh (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Nyamaiku , AmadisLFE
Yeah, Shreyas didn't data change on her own, only ripped data, and didn't put credits to all of them., only some, it say's etc at the end, I totally agree with you Gad, I think she only Dced the stage, or maybe someone else did it, but extremely sure, she didn't dc on her own.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Looking great and all, but seriously, you should've have started with something smaller until you're ready to do all the modifications on your own. Reusing others' work in a mod is usually frowned upon here in LFE. I don't know what to say, but it does seem you did some of your changes here; and that's good. I would suggest you start working on your unique/representative character for a start ;).
And I apologize for the harsh welcome. That's how it goes here :D.
Goood LucK!

(06-17-2014, 05:14 AM)Amadis Wrote:  but extremely sure, she didn't dc on her own.
Why are you so sure?

Edit:
(06-17-2014, 07:24 AM)Amadis Wrote:  Maybe because all data are taken from other mods.
You really can't "maybe" here. You are directly accusing him for something you're not even sure about. What would you have done if people did the same to you when you first joined LFE? Well that was a rhetorical question, so don't bother posting an answer to it; just answer it for yourself.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Maybe because all data are taken from other mods.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
The download size is Huge. But Stage mode is worth trying!
Thanks
Thanks given by:
What i do not like about this mod is it just copies a bunch of skills from other mods so its not really special why not try making a new move,i mean

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE