Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mod!
Hey guys, please check out this new mod I have made on my website. Thanks.

http://www.lf2blaze.net
Thanks given by:
Shreyas, this is not a projects section, its a Offtopic Section.(Any GM or Admin move this to Projects?) Also, Welcome to LFE.(Still this is a spam forum).
Downloading, Will give my review later when I am done playing it.
Unless my internet runs out. btw, that modification contains over 70? BGs?, people will never be able to get to that, 15 Bg's is enough, 70 is not required, if more I'd say 20.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: shreyas
(06-11-2014, 04:26 PM)Amadis Wrote:  Welcome to LFE.(Still this is a spam forum).
definitely no, LFE is not a spam forum. Mad
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 04:26 PM)Amadis Wrote:  Shreyas, this is not a projects section, its a Offtopic Section.(Any GM or Admin move this to Projects?) Also, Welcome to LFE.(Still this is a spam forum).
Downloading, Will give my review later when I am done playing it.
Unless my internet runs out. btw, that modification contains over 70? BGs?, people will never be able to get to that, 15 Bg's is enough, 70 is not required, if more I'd say 20.

Ok thanks for telling, I'll repost it in the projects thread.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 04:33 PM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 04:26 PM)Amadis Wrote:  Welcome to LFE.(Still this is a spam forum).
definitely no, LFE is not a spam forum. Mad

I was talking about the "Forum Games Section" when I said that -_-
Also, Post some screenshots, many people will not be interested without them ;) , and also maybe a video?, you can use www.imgur.com as a image host.

(btw, the Normal Louis is not a bad guy)
[Review](might run out of words XD)
Okay, will try Stage mod.
*browsing all chars* Wat?, is that SoulFreeze?, anyway, lets play with him then, *Starts Stage on difficult*, Hm, seems interesting, but that tons of bandits remind me of Alternate Stage, losing interest, but I will still Review it.Hm, the music sounds like ripped from LF4 Turbo, Did you credit them? *readme checked no credits* Really?, Really?, first of all, thats SoulFreeze(Don't mind if I type wrong name :P), and then the alternate stage, now, the Winning music and some other musics are from LF4Turbo?, still losing interest, but still I will go on.OverDrive, op as hell, nearly never hits the enemy, and should make MP 500, instead, and also a bit more HP costing.(Talking about Freeze now), did you take permission to use them?, Just Come on now, LF4 Music,Soul Freeze, Alternate Stage, now?.

Firen: Fast Fireballs, Fire is fast, nothing wrong about that whatsoever, but its too fast actually. Explosion Looks like Hero Fighter Heaters Explosion, still, nothing wrong about that, its still balanced.Overdrive, is not so overpowered, its alright. Fire Breath, is he shooting Tons of Fire at the same time?, Anyway, not overpowered feeling Yet for Firen. Ratings: 7.5/10 for Firen.

Shadow LF: well what can I say, just BLA, all attacks are not new whatsoever, DJA is a strange move. 3/10 for Shadow LF.

Deep: D^A is looking like from CE-LF2, same with DJA, no other improvements rather than Energy Slash, which is also familiar, but whatever. 5/10 for Deep.

John: Are you Serious???, DJA is the Comet type of Attack from some other mod I forgot, but still, Really?, ripoff, Heal Other works as team heal, Heal Self's effect is Familiar. 5/10 for John then.

Henry: Moves are a total Ripoff, I see no improvements, the arrow rain is SUPER FAMILIAR, and the Overdrive, is also Familiar, you just ripped off contents and Claim them as your own?, wheres your Credits?. 4.5/10 for Henry

Rudolf: Ripoff is going, Kunai is a Serious Ripoff, still forgot the mod name, whatever, your ripping peoples work and claiming them as your own -_-, and the overdrive is extremely ripoff. 4.5/10 for Rudolf

Louis: Hurray no Ripoff. 10/10 xD.

LouisEX: A+A+A is a Ripoff, D>A is just like Henry's. 7.5/10 Cause BLA.

Woody: DJA is Known to me, Its a Ripoff along with J+J and I think Run+D+A, no other improvement, or I will call that, Ripoffs 7/10 for woody.

Dennis: D^A+D^A is a well known move, + a ripoff for this mod, don't claim others hard work as your own, DJA is a total Ripoff. 5/10 for Dennis

Davis(My Fav char): Why Ripoff Again?, DJA is a total Ripoff, DvJ is also a ripoff, D^A's effect is a ripoff. 6/10 for Davis.

Julian: Hurray no Ripoff. 10/10

Firzen: Only D^J is Improved, however, nothing new so. 9.5/10 for Firzen

Justin: No Ripoffs. 10/10

Bat: Wut?, D^A is a total Ripoff. 5/10

Knight: No Ripoff. 10/10 (doing attacks yourself would made it interesting, ripping off is bad)

Jan: Same as above. 10/10

Monk: same: 10/10

Stage: 5/10 Ripoff.

Weapons: 5/10 Still Ripoff.

Total in all: 3/10 Thats my votings, all stuff were ripoffs, nearly, so thats what I say.

After all stuff, the only thing I found is this mod being a total Ripoff.Lost Interest in more Reviewing.
Divisor Wrote:Step 6 - Credits:
If you got any help, just note their names and what they did for you.

Give credits, don't claim as your own -_-.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
If you have read my readme or homepage I have specifically given credits and thanked LF2 SV and others mods from where I specifically reused data. I never claimed any of their creations as my own. Only the stage mode and few attacks are entirely new. Feedback is appreciated.
Also the stage mode has not been reused from any other version ; please play the entire stage and you'll see.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, but I did lose interest, you need to credit them from the readme as well, however, I totally lost interest in this mod, I will admit I sometimes use sprites from others, but thats because I can't sprite, but I list them in the credit, in my readme, and I don't also have my whole time to review, I also have my [Stage] to work on.
Also, next time make some data yourself as well, Its not really interesting for me, to take data from others, not anymore.
I saw the website, you didn't credit all of them.

Thanks given by:
Good mod ill comment and rate after i played it.Anyway u should put ur thread at the Projects or Modifications forum this is an offtopic forum:D:D:D:D

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
Hmm..sounds interesting,,,,,,,,,,,well ill play and then reply how much do i rate it:D:D:D:D
Thanks given by:
This kind of looks like LF2 SV.

edit: Oh yea, it even says it on the website. Never mind then.
Thanks given by: