Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlord's Paintings
The house in the fields is a really good one!

It sounds kind of obvious, because it's so popular; but have you watched some Bob Ross (or similar) videos? These kind of videos have a lot of interesting techniques. Maybe you could use some of them. Search Youtube for these tutorial videos, there are a lot of them out there.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 10:39 AM)Lauli Wrote:  The house in the fields is a really good one!

It sounds kind of obvious, because it's so popular; but have you watched some Bob Ross (or similar) videos? These kind of videos have a lot of interesting techniques. Maybe you could use some of them. Search Youtube for these tutorial videos, there are a lot of them out there.

You mean the afana guy? If yes, then i say i have seen him, though his technique doesnt fit me though! Thnx anyways!
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
pretty cool, keep it up man ;)
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Looking quite good! My personal favorite is the last one; combining several canvases of different size makes that one pop out :)

As for the sunset-images, try to add some more details to the clouds the next time. Right now, they look fairly flat, so apart from the colors, there isn't that much to look at.

I'll have to concur with Gad, you have potential. Keep it up!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Overlord Hunter