Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlord's Paintings
I like drawing landscapes, last year i did several drawings... these are some of them... (i used oil colors ,canvas)

hope you like them!!!
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by: Bamboori , Gad , AmadisLFE , Dr. Time , LutiChris , Conqueror , Marko , MnM , MangaD
Cool, I really like the flowers in the last picture(addicted to nature), along wit the first one, the sunset also looks awesome.Great Arts ;)

EDIT: Damn it Bamboori I wanted to thank him first XD
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Overlord Hunter
Very good.
There is a lot of what can be improved, but you are really tallented and you surely have some skillz.
I'd say it's not average for every 17-years old, but a lot of 17 years old can do that on similar level. Still you are clearly overbeating me easly in painting.
If you work hard you will be able to make valuable, expepnsive art.
Keep it up I'd like to see more of it.
Maybe some human paintings?
First of all thanks...
Second of all... its just a hobby... and this year i couldnt continue painting classes as im almost finishing high school... though there have been some portraits (faces) but i just cant find any image now...

P.S. my camera sucks, thats why the quality of the drawings is not the same as it is in real..
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Thanks given by:
cool:D:D:D
Thanks given by:
You can always make money on Hobby, if you're good at it.
See? Do what you love and make money at the same time. Seems perfect.
Whoa perfect this guy could be definetly a very astonishing bg spriter
Thanks given by:
BG spriter? I did these by painting them, but with some editing they can fit LF bg style...

Gad... you got right, but i prefer making money by doing my job, not by doing a hobby ---it wont be a hobby anymoreXD~this is not always true though !
p.s i give some of my drawings to relatives and friends... this is better than making money! if you feel me...(thats what you do with LF spriting, you dont expect to profit, u do it cuz u love it!) but anyways, thnx!

Thanks given by:
(06-07-2014, 01:48 PM)Overlord Hunter Wrote:  I like drawing landscapes, last year i did several drawings... these are some of them... (i used oil colors ,canvas)

hope you like them!!!
I really like the way you are presenting the last one in a mosaic.
Thanks given by:
I really favour the lighthouse at the rock by the sea:D
U could really be a painter,Overlord:)

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: