Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Little Fighter 2: The Curse - A New Start
Hey Guys, remember my Old Cursed LF2 Thread?, I am doing it again, its a whole remake, so I didn't ask BP to open the thread again, anyway's, here are the screenies.

AWESOME SCREENSHOTS TIME!!!!!! (Click to View)
ONE More Screenie!

Readme and Credits (Click to View)
Glitches and Bugs (Click to View)
Click me to download
Super Update!!!!
Still making Stage 2, sorry, posted quick, also, sorry for that Unknown thing, it looks funny right now that he changes his color only in first sprite afterwards not, will fix in next update.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Conqueror , A-Man
Screenshots look awesome, when will we be able to play it?
And could you add movelist of characters to a spoiler?
And also seperate videos for showing characters. I would love to see all special moves of characters.
And yeah, we need a download link.

edit: If you need a reference how a real project thread should look like, even without videos, this should be it: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6801
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
I don't understand. Is this a mod or a story?
Edit: Ninja'd
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
A Mod, also, even if its a WIP, I will try to post as quick as I can, My internet is pretty slow, and xmfcx sure, I will put what the new char's have to offer.
I can't post videos.Despite being Having a bad internet, It will die eventually on posting videos
I don't know how to make Gif's ._.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Great mod there and is there a new stage mode?Cant wait to play it :D.

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
This is a Whole edit to stage. WAIT, its supposed to be Stage Prefix not Version.

Thanks given by:
This mod looks hot...i bet ill play it for hours nonstop :D btw how long did it take to make this mod?

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
I started working on it yesterday, I finished stage 1 already, stage 2 is next, as I need to do more adjustments to the Stage 2-2 survive for 2 minutes feature, Stage 2-1 is finished with, Reinforcements in 2 minutes I will be posting screenies for stage 2 now.

Thanks given by:
A few tips on making screenshots:
  • Use the regular resolution for screenies. Maximizing stretches the image and ultimately makes them too big.
  • Try Alt+PrtSc instead. It only captures your active window.
  • You can crop the window border if you want it to look a little more professional.

The game itself doesn't seem too bad. The presentation could be improved though. Like, I didn't know what that second-to-last screenshot was about (with Davis's balls) until I read the changes. I'll keep an eye on this.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Thanks Bat, also, Readme is updated, I wrote something wrong in there.
Uploading Beta release, will be posted shortly, watch out for Justin's and Knight's :P.
OH, also, the Demon Archer doesn't have his own Face Pic and Small Pic along with the Demon Thief, I am making the Demon Archer AI, as I did also want hunter to be in the game, along with bandit, demon versions of the current enemy's are still WIP, except for Knight and Justin, I can make a Demon Knight if anyone wants to though(Making the AI takes most of my time, as I don't know AI scripting that good yet, I didn't include AI and DLL in yet, as the Demon Archer will spam arrows not showing his face)
Beta Download ready, just extract the Zip file anywhere and start playing, I included EXE in it as well.

Thanks given by: