Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Little Fighter 2: The Curse - A New Start
so basically its some new moves, and a few new characters to play around right?
then why don't you show screenshots of those new things?
all I could see in your screenshots was mostly just plain old lf2 ones.
Thanks given by:
Demon Archer only rapid fires if you press A, can't hold down A.
Ice Clone dies instantly on fire, but Fire Clone can recover instantly from ice. What?
Fire Clone getting hit by fire = fly into the air endlessly until J is pressed, and even then it might take forever for the clone to come down if he didn't do it fast enough.
Davis' D>A is only 3006 on 2nd frame, if you use it point-blank it still disappears.
Louis' piercing beam leads to D^J at the end of the move.
Fix the dirty black pixels - notable on the clones and the golden scythe.
Demon Thief's auto-knife-create causes knife to be unable to be thrown with >A.

Template looks weird having blue charging sprites for all his ball attacks.
You made a mistake in the readme. You swapped D^J and DvJ for Template's moves.
Also interesting to note that D^A+J doesn't trigger D^A D^J consecutively, because you made the ending frame a separate state 0 frame without any hit input that lasts indefinitely.

Stage mode:
Boring. You're given a massive army that will overpower anything the stage can throw at you. The only time you need to actually do something is at the very beginning of the stages when you don't yet have that big army. That 5000hp Justin is just a damage sponge, nothing fun about it, especially when Firen likes to fireball in the middle of your combo. I find it odd that enemies tend to use attacks directly behind you the moment you enter the next stage - and in the case of Bat is particularly jarring because he'd attack with D^J and then immediately join your team, what? And why is it that at one point you make 0hp Johns appear and cast heal balls, when you can just summon the heal ball onto stage directly or better, drop some milks?
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Its awesome
Thanks given by: Conqueror
Thanks for the review STM and I will update the stage again as soon as possible, my pc has crashed, so I need to repair it.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Great you are working on a stage project. we rarely see stage modification. really cool, keep working on it. and for me usually a new stage is much more interesting than a new char or weapon or sth else :DDDD
Thanks given by:
@rhino.freak (Click to View)
@empirefantasy (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Guys beta 2.0 will be up soon with full stage 2 and stage 3 cya.

- Amadis.

Thanks given by:
Im really looking forward to it:D:D

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
New Update, sorry Beta testers, no beta here but, you 3 are still credited.(This Time I wont make you download everything only a few stuff :P)

Thanks given by:
New Update coming soon, Stay Motivated :P.

Thanks given by: