Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headache!!??
[ Just a curiosity ] Have you ever got a headache while playing lf2 ? .....,.I got one today...I was editing and playing lf2 for 2-3 hours...and suddenly i got a headache and have to sleep...it was awfull...
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
A headache is simply caused by overworking yourself; nothing to do with LF2, and we all know that it's awful. Such threads aren't really appreciated as they may look some what spammy to most of us. Why not look into more datachanging or try something new and useful instead?

A better place to discuss such topics is the forum's IRChat. Good luck, and say hi to Doix :P.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(06-03-2014, 03:15 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  Good luck, and say hi to Doix :P.

ಠ_ಠ
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Bamboori , Dr. Time , LutiChris , Rhino.Freak
(06-03-2014, 03:15 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  A headache is simply caused by overworking yourself; nothing to do with LF2, and we all know that it's awful. Such threads aren't really appreciated as they may look some what spammy to most of us. Why not look into more datachanging or try something new and useful instead?

A better place to discuss such topics is the forum's IRChat. Good luck, and say hi to Doix :P.

I was guessing...This is a offtopic forum... :-/
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2014, 03:15 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  A headache is simply caused by overworking yourself
The hell? Never had the headache like that. If I overwork I just get bored or sleepy (for example if I work night after die), never headhurt from this.
When I was a younger kid i used to have headaches out of nowhere, but now I hardly ever have one. If so, it's usually caused by a sickness.
Thanks given by:
I agree Gad I didn't have a headache even when I was making Cursed LF2, I well never had a headache.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Some of the new people's posts are headache in my opinion.
Thanks given by: Alapottra
I never actually got a headache before:D while playing lf2.....its so fun time flies especially when you are playing network gameNinja

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: