Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RPG Adventure - Blood and Coin
John saw a bunch of drinking men playing cards, and joined them in their game, promising to buy them a round of beer if he wins. He also asked for some information while he is playing with them.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
Henry orders a mug of milk and sits around, quietly observing the scene.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Amadis and Fiz come towards the inn owner and pay 2 silver each and get a room. Henry goes up to the same men and ask for milk, the owner looks at you strangely but you hand in a silver and he gives you one. Jeremy goes after Henry and starts a conversation with the owner. "A sh*t ton to do in this town, nothing I can personally offer, but maybe some duke that came over for business might have something for you. If you need to find one, they are at the finer establishment."
John joins in the game of cards, and offer a silver since all are betting.
Henry 1d20 = 17 > WIS (failed to notice anything interesting)
John 1d20 = 9 + 2 (Penalty to not having gaming proficiency) > CHA (losses the game and losses the 1 silver)
John 1d20 = 3 < CHA (Success)
John starts a conversation with the other players and they say they heard rumors of something buried in the city, and something big and that it could be worth a lot. Note they are drunk but who knows.
I suggest you also don't get too sidetracked because you do have a main mission and make sure you keep your own money count.

@Luti Not really I can alow things like that only if I roll a 1d20 and it is below 10, but it can only be something that makes sense in your case it is okay, and this allows us to have our first combat but will do once on my computer.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
Jeremy nods his head at the owner. He casually looks around the room and notices John playing cards with the other drunk blokes as well as the two men fighting and the woman dancing.

Jeremy looks over at his companion Henry.

"I've been talking to the owner. After sunrise I'm planning to visit the finer establishment across town. Maybe I can pick up some coin there or who else knows. Just wanted to let you know before you guys go off and talk to the Duke." And with that, Jeremy pats Henry on the shoulder and gets up from his seat. He pays for his room and starts making his way toward the rooms upstairs. However, just as he was about to go up the staircase, his eyes wandered back to the scenery. He was drawn to the two men fighting and assessed there was money involved. 'maybe i can earn back my coin' he thought.

Jeremy engages the two men and wants to fight them. Roll for Charisma.

@Elias
I'm not sure if you'll allow me to do all of this in one go.
If I can't then, just let me engage in the fight first before paying for my room.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Luti 1d20 = 7 <= 10 (The event does happen).
Jeremy sees two men fighting over money, he then slowly draws his axes and comes at him.
Luti I now need to know who you are attacking.
One looks badly injured while the other looks undamaged. Both are holding short swords and are focused on each other so you gain attack of opportunity(Higher chance to hit someone/something). Luti, who does Jeremy attacks.
If any of you are in the same room you can join at any point of the battle.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
Jeremy attacks the badly injured one because it's more advantageous.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Henry watched as Jeremy jumped in to attack the more wounded of the two men.

'Darn, this might get ugly,' Henry thought, as he checks if his club and dagger are still on him. 'If this escalates, I'll have to be ready to help Jeremy & John out of here.'

'Not to mention it looks like someone's gonna be dead.'
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Amadis just sleeps quietly, no snoring noises or nothing.

(What else can I type? :P)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
John notices Jeremy's action, and start to look for a clear way out. If Jeremy has the advantage, he will join in the fight and see if he can loot a few valuables from the fighting men. But if things get ugly, he will just escape to avoid the troublesome mess.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
Combat phase
Battle and Dice (Click to View)
The battle was quickly over and blood is everywhere on the floor.
"You either pay or clean this mess up, or I'll call the guard." You two also look around the money that the two men were fighting for and it just 1 silver and 5 copper.
What does everyone do besides the two sleeping.
BTW both of you get 15 EXP. Just keep it save some where.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by: