Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RPG Adventure - Blood and Coin
My pc crashed I will make the character as soon as I can okay?
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Elias
Ah, sorry for making you guys wait, Heres my character.

Only the looks :P. [Image: qjQqhiQ.png] Its my EpicDuel Character, don't mind the Staff and wins along with those Guns and Stuff.

STR 10 (Cool)
DEX 9 (Funny)
CON 13 (Cool)
INT 13 (Cool)
WIS 15 (Cool)
CHA 14 (Cool)
HOT 3 (Kinda funny)

(Rolled by Elias, HURRAY ALL ROUNDER :D)

Name: Amadis
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Fighter Paladin

Description: Quite a Unknown Guy, always seeming to help people, he being a Paladin, benefited him in lot's of ways.He is always Friendly, and Hates the Undead, also being good fighting them, he always seeks out for people that need help, also calm and pleasant. (Nearly based on my personality :P)

Alignment: True/Good

Regular Proficiencies: Running+, Swimming+.

Weapon Proficiencies: Heavy Weapons+, Battle Axes+

Advantage: Calmness+,Aware+,Light+, Fighting against the Undead+

Disadvantage: Tiredness-,Darkness-, Bored-

Armor: Hardened White Coloured Leather armor with a bit yellow.

Likes: Being Funny, Fruits, Vegetables, Sunglasses, Stylish Hairstyles(wut?).
Dislikes: Quietness.

Weapon: Double Axe

Level 1 skills:
Heavy Attack: Just a powerful attack, better than his normal attack.

EDIT: (Nah, I will just go with Hardened Leather armor, thats what shows in the picture.)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Hey Amadis since you picked paladin I'm adjusting your stats since they have to meet a sertain
amount, so these are your new stats.
STR 12 (up by two so above average)
DEX 9 (The same and 9 is average)
CON 13 (The same and above average)
INT 13 (The same and above average)
WIS 15 (The same and high)
CHA 17 (Up by 3 and very high)
also you have 2 extra weapon proficency so you can put them into the same weapons
so you get two slots meaning you are specialized in a weapon so gain bonuses using
them. You also have one extra non-weapon proficency but you can only pick the ones
that take one slot no more. I also suggest to have Chainmail like Luti's character
because chain mail has better stats to fighting (the better armor the harder to hit)

Now to the story.
The five of you are on horse back riding towards the Capital and you arrive there
early in the morning and behind the sun starts to lazyly rise over the horizon. As
you approache the towering walls you hear from the top of the wall a man scream.
"Who goes there, what bussiness do you have in here?"

So now who ever post the first reply (make sure you put quotation around what you are saying)
that is what the guard will hear the first. If you post before I reply that is still fine
as what an NPC will hear. You can also say, wait before blah blah, that is fine I'll
just quickly rewind but it must not be something you guys asked or said 3 days ago
or anything like that.

I will also roll for you guys anytime you are required to roll and I'll explain what I rolled
and calculated.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
(I kinda find it funny, that I could have been like, all classes, and I still picked Paladin xD)

I reply to the guard(he is a guard?, right?) "Its us, I am Amadis, we are back from our journey"

(I kmow, I don't know the story much well, so I can't type a good start sentence, sorry)
(I cannot write a comment without a story you know xD)
(Creativity goes to Luti)

Thanks given by:
Lol you don't just say 'it's us' xD

"We are the Heldanian's we have traveled very far from our last visit from Aldeister."

After all our turns are used up and he still refuses to open the gates, let me say this and roll for intimidation.
"We have business with your commander! I'd highly advise you to open your gates and let us in at once."
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Guard replies, "I don't care where the he'll you come from, I need to know Edgar business you have here."
Amadis you guys are on a mission from your guild and Luti called Heldanian I guess.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
"We've been sent to warn and discuss of an incoming threat to the Capital! Please let us in!"
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
So i decided i'd do a little something to start us off on our quest ~enjoy
[Image: rpg_characters0.png]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Nyamaiku , AmadisLFE
(Yeah, I guess thats what my char looks like, except the shirt, the shirt looks nearly awkward, anyway, great picture.)

Amadis Replies to the guard "We are here to warn about a invasion thats going to happen, let us in, we need to talk to your commander/king"

(Btw, capitals have king's right?)

(EDIT: I am too confused right now)

(EDIT2: What do you mean by "The only people right now that can read are Fiz and Jeremy, for the rest I'll roll. " ?)

(EDIT3: Oh that LOL)

(EDIT4: I like being all rounder, could have been everything :P)

Thanks given by:
Jeremy reaches in the bag and finds the paper you got from the guild. It reads that you are tasked to just see the safety of Duke Larezo DeFusco. You tell the rest of your party about it and the guard.
"Fine then" then he screams "open the gate."
The gate slowly opens and you enter the city, and where do you guys want to go.
The only people right now that can read are Fiz and Jeremy, for the rest I'll roll.

@Amadis historically speaking not everyone read before like early 20th century, we are in 19th century. So the only people who can read are people of noble birth, wizards, and people who went out of their way to learn.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by: