Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Elemental RPG - Battling Darkron
----> Click to register. <----

[Rules: No Godmod/Overpowered moves, feel free to wander around the land of Quinolanos(What?), don't argue with others, use [] or {} to talk outside the RP, you may control what others have to say, but not what others do, unless you took permission from them]

{Dungeons: Dungeons have a High Loot and High Difficulty, but if you die in a dungeon you will start from the last monster you killed before you died, feel free to post dungeon names, Dungeon names:
#1 Lizardos
#2 Wyvernous
#3 Lizarious
#4 Draconious
#5 Electrotron}
[New Dungeon!]
(RP Start)
[Registry thread Updated, go check it out ;)]

You Wake Up and Find yourself in a strange place, for some reason, you are feeling better than ever, when you look around, you see a heavily armored knight and a Lava Golem approaching you, now you have no choice but to fight them.
Places/Shops (Click to View)
Inventory (Click to View)
Equipped Items (Click to View)
Item Specials (Click to View)
set skills (Click to View)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
"Ahh, another day wasted," I yawned. "Huh? Strange, I don't remember lying down here..."

Suddenly, Rynu growled behind me; uncharacteristic of his normally friendly demeanor. A knight and a lava golem are approaching fast, and it seemed obvious that they are not exactly friendly.

I splashed at the knight to toss him to the ground and soak him, then Rynu blasted the knight with a deadly lightning bolt. I assumed the knight was the master; perhaps taking him out would take out the golem as well.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
[Action]
Knight Took 7 Water Damage from the Splash, since his armor was made of metal, Plus the water hit him, which soaked his armor, he took extra 15 damage from the Lighting bolt, Knight took 15+15 Lightning damage from lightning bolt.
Knight HP: 53/85 (STUNNED)
Lava Golem HP: 100/100.
Knight is Stunned, Lava Golem Punched Rynu, Rynu took 10 damage.
Rynu HP: 140/150
Tsz HP: 120/120
[/Action]

Story:
The Knight Said "Argh, this guy this strong, I should retreat, but I am not gonna" before he got stunned by the Lightning.
(Nyamaiku's turn to post)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
JS woke up just in time to see what Trz has done to the enemies.
"Damn I need my coffee," was all he said, getting up from the floor.
That is when the golem decided to attack JS. But before he even made 3 steps, he notice the two cats beside JS. For a creature that live in a dungeon, he has never seen anything more adorable.
"Oooooooooh, look at them, aren't they just the cutest thing in the world?" asked the golem.
"Aw... they are so small and cute and cudly and...its...its...its over 9000!" replied the knight.
With that, both enemies loss their intention to fight anymore, their mind and will enslaved by cuteness. In exchange for a chance to play with Kokuro, they even provided breakfast and a fresh pot of coffee for JS and Trz.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
(LOL DBZ Reference?)
[Action]
Cuteness[Passive] Effects Knight, but the Golem, remembered he had a mission to do, knight is stunned again.(The Knight has a Bad luck XD)
Knight HP: 53/85 (STUNNED AGAIN)
Lava Golem HP: 100/100
Lava Golem Fired Fireballs, Fire Ball hits Kokuro and Koshiro, but missed JS, fireball didn't inflict on fire.
JS HP: 120/120
Kokuro HP: 147/150
Koshiro HP: 145/150
[/Action]

Story:
Knight said "These Cats are cute!" Golem replied "I agree but we have a mission to do!", Knight Replied "I FORGOT!"
(Time to join the party :D)
"Hm, I heard noises come from this way, I should go there" I say before reaching Tsz and JS "Whoa whats going on?" I said after I came nearby to Tsz and JS.

"Hm, Interesting, a Knight and a Lava Golem" Terrazen said, then I shoot my gun, while Terrazen Shoots a Light Blast.

[Action]
Terrazen Shot Light Blast at Lava Golem, Lava golem takes 9 damage, I shot my gun at the Knight, the Knight took 7 damage.
Knight HP: 46/85
Lava Golem HP: 91/100
Lava Golem Used Split Fire, Split fire damages the whole party but doesn't inflict on fire.
SunGodBoy HP: 117/120
Terrazen HP: 148/150
JS HP: 115/120
Kokuro HP: 144/150
Koshiro HP: 141/150
Tsz HP: 116/150
Rynu HP: 136/150
[/Action]

Story:
Knight said, "Argh I can't take on this anymore, retreat!", Lava Golem said "They Are Stronger than us, but We have a Mission to do", Knight replied "I Know But they are too Strong" Terrazen said " its probably 7 vs 2 that's why its unfair, Knight and Lava golem Replied "Right, ATTACK!"

Thanks given by:
"Oh, I'm not done with you," I grew excited. Never had I a chance to fight like this! I burst in flames just as Rynu wrapped around me.

I flew at the knight and bashed him with a flurry of punches. "You're going down!"
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
@amadis: there arent any cuteness passive, you know.

JS started to think its too troublesome to fight, so he and the cats go back to having breakfast, resting and healing while the others fight.
"What are you doing?! The enemies are not defeated yet, this is no time to rest!" shouted SunGodBoy at him.
"Come join us and bash them!" invited the excited Trz.
"Meh, its too tiring to fight them myself. You guys can do it, ganbattene~" replied JS lazily.
Even though he IS a lazy bastard, at least he still value his allies. With a wave of his arm, a huge wave of cat illusions blinded the enemies. Making them stunned and open for attacks.
"Don't say I didn't help you guys, alright? I will also save some breakfast for you all when you're done,"
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
@Nyamaiku: Oh, forgot, it was Meow.

[action]
Tsz's Attack makes the Knight get Stunned does 18 damage and burns him(5 Extra Damage, and it lasts 2 turns), JS's Cat Wave Blinds both Of the Enemy's. (Its a bad day for the Knight)
Knight HP: 23/85 (STUNNED AND BLINDED)
Lava Golem HP: 91/100 (BLINDED)
Lava Golem Shoots Fire Blasts Randomly, and he hits..A bird, (BIRD TOOK 2000 DAMAGE, BIRD DIED).
SunGodBoy HP: 117/120
[/action]

Story:
The Lava Golem was Blinded, and the Knight had a Very bad day, he was blinded AND stunned.
I say "Target the Knight!", then I Go Slash the Knight, and Terrazen Blasts the Knight.

Knight Took 12+5 Damage from the Slash( + Burn :) ), and 9 damage from the Blast.
[Action]
Knight HP: 5/85
Lava Golem HP: 91/100
The Knight Quick Slashes Me as I take 8-1 Damage, The Lava Golem Uses his Fire Blast at me and I take 10-2 Damage
SunGodBoy HP: 102/120
[/Action]

Story:
Knight say's "Argh, I can't take on this anymore!", I say "Leave now!", Lava Golem Say's "My Power is weakening Master, I can't take on this any longer", Knight say's "We Lost!".

Thanks given by:
I finish off the knight with an uppercut.

"That should do the trick," I said. Rynu unwraps himself and forms a Hydro Shield to protect the party in case the lava golem continues to attack.

After all, I don't like taking chances.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
[action]
After the Knight Dies, The Lava Golem had to fight off his enemy's, he shot his Meteor Blast which did no damage cause of the shield, Then I shoot a Exploding Caterpillar at the Lava Golem While Terrazen Heals the whole party to max health, the Exploding caterpillar did 11 damage.
NPC HP:
Knight HP: 0/85
Lava Golem HP: 80/100
Party HP:
SunGodBoy HP: 120/120
Terrazen HP: 150/150
JS HP: 120/120
Kokuro HP: 150/150
Koshiro HP: 150/150
Tsz HP: 150/150
Rynu HP: 150/150
[/action]

Story:
I said "Well thats done time to kill the Lava Golem just in case he calls out for help", Terrazen Agreed with me, Lava Golem Said "Argh, now I have to fight them alone",while JS and the Kitties was on Breakfast.

Thanks given by: