Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Stage Mode
Anyways, I think RN-LF2 had the most creative stage mode.
If I remember correctly, LF2 SV also had a very promising stage mode. Not very story-heavy or anything, very subtle and simple, like the original LF2.

Also, since I like this thread so much, because it's reminding me of old times, here's some test video that I did for a stage. Kind of the last thing I did for LF2.
Thanks given by: Dr. Time , Conqueror
LF2 SV only has stage 1 & 2 changed,not all of them.U know what actually i work in a detective organization so im real observant at things...so i can figure out your tricks...Actually you are full of tricks Lauli u cant possibly be three years old(profile)?!(Whats with the kid?):p

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
I liked Mystics, SV and RN. They have the most creative stage modes so far and skillful DC application that keeps it interesting, and for SV in particular the dialogue etc is minimal. I could only wish the former 2 were longer while the latter was pretty hard at the end with the constantly respawning kamecs.

I also liked Kate-LF2. The music is refreshingly joyful, an interesting treasure chest system and not too story-heavy - really good for its time. Although of course, it loses points for being an overpowered mod where anything can 1-hit kill.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
I thought SV is in chinese?I wish its english:(

Thanks given by:
"i work in a detective organization so im real observant at things"~conqueror~
well now i must say conqueror,good joke:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks given by:
Personally, I liked RN's stage a lot. Really interesting, and fun to play. Although I never got to finish the stage (the game ended with a "stopped working" message towards the end of Stage 5), but it was fun.

Among others, I'd say Julian War II was interesting, to say the least. LFM was interesting too, and I had hoped to see how it ends. Too bad Sir Laulin' never finished it. Too bad indeed.

[Image: icVLlMk.png]
I agree with u.Even though i prefer King lf2 i also like RN lf2.BTW,now theres a new stage mode :Cursed LF2 by Amadis :p

Thanks given by: