Poll: If there was a tournament taking place, would you be interested in participating?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.43%
13 46.43%
No
53.57%
15 53.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament
it's an application much like Hamachi in where it establishes a direct link between computers and can connect up to 4 players online.
It's built to hold any lf2 mods/chars/weapons/bg's (as long as each player has the same exact content and data so it can sync properly).
Download it Here
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I think the tournament should be held in 2.0a, because it has mirrors, also I voted in the poll, as Yes, I am joining.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I'm really disappointed that somebody voted "No" for the poll:'(.

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
I will win the tournament If my Windows xp works now
Thanks given by:
Watch Out Kidd, I am taking part in the Tourney, don't get Freezed :P.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(05-30-2014, 03:34 AM)Conqueror Wrote:  I'm really disappointed that somebody voted "No" for the poll:'(.

Expected; some simply do not want to fight as their strengths lie elsewhere. So far, what I am a little disappointed about is that so few people voted, though.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Yup.Only 6 votes so far.But as Blue phoenix says some people don't fight as their strength lies somewhere else.But isn't joining a tournament proves you are strong and your strength doesn't lies somewhere else:p??

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
YES, Tournament is finally gonna be hosted, I am ready to fight already!. If I can spell it right.

Thanks given by:
Mah ese lasers will stop you thrice
And dont run away cuz my bats like julian
Thanks given by:
I would join.. But only if time and date are. Suited to me. So yeah voted yes
Thanks given by: