Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transform problem
:( 
I know I wrote a similar thread, but now I know exactly what's going on, so I decided to make a new one and I really need your help guys. I'll try to write it comprehensibly.

So, I have a char that can make a one-hit clones of his oponents, so I don't use a 80xx tf, but the one Rudolf makes when holding the enemy. The problem is I have a lot of characters in my game and everyone can charge mp by DJA combination and the same combination is used when a char transformed into another wants to change back. So when my clone's mp is low it wants to charge, but because it's transformed from another one it just changes back into previous char. Adding him more mp at the very beginning wouldn't make a difference, bacause during battle he'll use up mp and want to charge anyway.

For now it doesn't work only for character I wrote AI for, because only they can perform DJA, but as I write more AI my attack won't work on more characters.
Do you guys have any idea what can I do? :(
Thanks given by:
Try to see what "self.clone" would return. It returns -1 for a non-cloned player, but other values when you're a clone. I am not sure, but you might get another value for the Rudolf catch clone. In case it does, then just check if self.clone==-1 to proceed with MP charging.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: pikol
Ok, that was it. Thanks a lot :)
Thanks given by: