Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Char Esmerelda
[img][Image: Esmerelda1_zpsaf689b32.jpg][/img]

Im not very good doing Pc art, i do like to draw, this is my first attempt on the game into title background
Still need alot of work, Looking for someone who can color/shade/lighting effects, If anyone interrested Pm me or post here

Thanks given by:
whoa what the I cant sleep now anymore
Thanks given by:
You might want to work on the right arm. It looks way too long compared to the other arm. I trace where the arm separates from the chest and that kind of curvature looks impossible. Moving the upper arm in a little and making a single bend for the lower arm should fix that. Can someone help me with what I'm trying to say? I'm not exactly an artist even though this problem is one anybody should see.
Edit: The forearm looks like it has two joints. It's right in the middle so you can't say it's the wrist unless your character has really long hands.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
Stick to drawing on paper for a while, you'll develop a rough idea of what looks right and wrong a lot faster than doing it on the computer.
Don't focus too much on doing "full" pictures; rather do small individual drawings.
Thanks given by:
Whoa dude what happen to the right arm it looks smaller then left one
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by: