Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lf2 Defender
Everything i post here is an update, lol :D.
Thanks given by: Alapottra
Ohh sorry... I did'nt understand what u said in that post properly... That why i asked ... Sorry and thanks for the updated i really love ur lf2 defender....
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
Sweet! So you can only buy one of the same characters?

Also will it be possible for the characters to patrol a certain area so you don't have to always control them?
Thanks given by: Gad
(07-30-2014, 02:38 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Sweet! So you can only buy one of the same characters?
Specified by the level.
You can set health, cost, limit, and which character can be bought in the stage.
I'd recommend using 1-character limit for non-common fighters.
I want the limit to be used oftenly because of Flash's high graphic usage. If there will be like 100 units on the screen it could start jamming on hardly.
Still, I already wrote some mechanics to prevent engine from using more graphic rendering than necessary.

(07-30-2014, 02:38 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Also will it be possible for the characters to patrol a certain area so you don't have to always control them?
Gonna code that up, but later!!
I firstly thought of this, but completly forgot.

Firstly I'm taking care of opoint and attacks priority.

Some characters will have more than 1 attack to be used, so you will be able to specify which attack is most prefered (chain from highest priority to lowest) in the current moment. Code will check up if the conditions of using attacks are fullfilled (minimal distance between enemy, maximal distance, is cooldown off).

Woooh.
Another post here. SPAMMER MODE ACTIVATED.

K. I think I'm in the right place to ask you guys for a favor.
Current version goes up with some new things.
I added opoint and priority system. Everything needed to code new character is basicly done. I might add some cpoints later(not sure if it's necessary in this type of game).
https://www.sendspace.com/file/02h9gz

So, if anybody is intrested in helping I'd really appreciate it.
Contact me on facebook (facebook.com/gadzislaw), skype (gazio_bart)

@Update, some fixez
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ly3efp
Thanks given by:
Ok ok... im warned for doin' this... BUT YOU DELETED THE FILES!?

i cant download that and the old version has a bug: cant restart the game, upload to mediafire or MEGA. I see the game and i liked... but i want the last version, you can upload on Newgrounds and you can fix/update the game, like NewGrounds

Warned for gravedigging
Thanks given by: