Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: New Char Rayezen by Amadis(Not Recolored)
Hi guys Today I am working on another project, its another char called Rayezen and this one I used Davis as base.(u can see this character's sprite in my sprite forum thread).Also no fighting Screen-Shots yet because its a W.I.P only 8 sprites are done and its not recolored so its different than my other ones.Also if u notice something that I did not notice inform me immediately via this thread to fix it.
SpriteSheet (Click to View)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra
Good luck with the project keep it up
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
good luck
amadis
Thanks given by:
Project Closed till further notice.(Can someone close it?)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
looking keep it up bro best of luck (Y)
CLICK the pic to DOWNLOAD
[Image: Zepo.png]
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys, gotta do it again, I took time making Sprites, but my lf2 files got deleted by accident :(.

Thanks given by:
no prob bro we have time.
Thanks given by:
Am I a Total Idiot?, I can copy this image and save it as a BMP in photofiltre. Facepalm Sorry for the wait.
Rayezen is in moment of Resprite, he looks dorky at the 8th walking animation, using Freeze as a Base now. (I like Freeze's hair XD)

Thanks given by: