Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand Recolors/Sprites by Amadis
Now kind a better, you started showing a contrast between colors :) now if you could find a solution to make both colors, orange and green, to go and cope with each other, because now one color is screaming and another is screaming and eyes, atleast mine, cannot to concentrate on whole sprite.
Great job! You are doing it right!
Useful
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
(01-26-2016, 12:30 PM)Faker Wrote:  Now kind a better, you started showing a contrast between colors :) now if you could find a solution to make both colors, orange and green, to go and cope with each other, because now one color is screaming and another is screaming and eyes, atleast mine, cannot to concentrate on whole sprite.
Great job! You are doing it right!

Is there anything wrong with the eyes? And thank you for your quick reply Sanger.
( I know your current name is Faker, but I like Sanger more :P )

P.S: Full Face: [Image: XzKhhGs.png]
Also, hope it explains the Eyes and the Skin :P, Again thank you.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
[Image: bgDxNF6.png] Alright, a little updated, how does it look now?

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Aaaaand! A New Sprite!
Fulmine:
[Image: x8V13v1.png]

Fun Fact: I tried to make it fully out of Julian, as a human character, but gave up on the mouth later.

Thanks given by: Gespenst
Hah, nice copy,paste,recolor :)

That looks nice :) Giant with a hoodie :)
Useful
[Image: gZ230RP.png]

Made this outta boredom.

Thanks given by: Gespenst
I realy like the colors in this one, way better then then in your previous ones!
I guess its because u just used filters but thats no problem, observe these colors, the saturation, the hues and try to pick colors like these in your next sprites ;)
Thanks given by: Ariyan , AmadisLFE
(01-29-2016, 01:00 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  [Image: x8V13v1.png]

This Will Look Cooler If You Try To Resize The Head ( Yeah Bigger xD ) And Give Shadings Similar To The Body On The Hoodie :3 :3
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
Even more Random Boredness Sprites! I call this one Einstein XD

[Image: V2fH3N7.png]

Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Hate , STM1993
(02-07-2016, 04:14 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  Even more Random Boredness Sprites! I call this one Einstein XD

[Image: V2fH3N7.png]

good to see you spriting, try working on diffrent layers it could be very handy.
also when doing the head you should respect the head's shape and size, don't let the haircut tell bad stuff about the head's shape:
[Image: 13a209d.png]
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!