Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand Recolors/Sprites by Amadis
Bump up from me, and well another sprite up from me as well.

[Image: aXDcGjN.png]

This is who I would call RayZ, The Z is pronounced Zee just like the Z Sword or the Z Fighters, this could be one of my Future Characters for maybe a future LF2 Modification by me, its base is from Deep, I know the Hand shooting the Disk looks weird, but do remember I am still a bad spriter, other than that, I would think this is my best sprite so far, that is kind of you can say from scratch. Critics appreciated.
Specially from Gad and Sanger..Lol.

[Image: AiWK1Bu.gif] The Disk shooting frames, I know it looks bad when I am better at this, I will do a whole Remake.

[Image: ijbHyka.png]And here are the frames.

1. The Red arm is meant to represent his rage and also his evilness, yes he is an evil character.
2. Weird arm I agree, Red Aura = Evil.
3. Making the Blood Disk.
4. The Blood Disk is Made and ready to be shot.
5. The Blood Disk is Shot.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Deep , Hate
3 Months Later! Another sprite comes from me! lolwut. Anyway, since I am entering the Spriting contest, I thought I should start to work on my sprites, this one took me a while, and its base yet again is @Deep lel.

[Image: h6lqDKo.png]

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Are you working on standard resolution? I suggest you to keep it up but with higher resolution. It's easier to detail.
Thanks given by:
Looks great :) ALso, I would work on less random color design but since I see that you want to work on technique and stuff, then it's cool. I see that you getting the idea:)
Useful
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
(11-04-2015, 11:41 AM)Gad Wrote:  Are you working on standard resolution? I suggest you to keep it up but with higher resolution. It's easier to detail.

I am more used to standard resolution :p

(11-04-2015, 11:44 AM)Sänger Wrote:  Looks great :) Also, I would work on less random color design but since I see that you want to work on technique and stuff, then it's cool. I see that you getting the idea :)

Thanks, yeah the Coloring is quite Random, as for the Hair, Housemates Tutorial helped, so credits to him as well, I am sticking to using Bases since its the easiest for me, wow looking back at my old sprites and some of my newer ones, I guess, I am improving, haha.

[Image: Li6NLRC.png]

This sprite might be familiar to those who have already seen the Sprites Contest thread, the only reason I also am posting it here is for Critiques.

Thanks given by: Gespenst
[Image: NAmlyqY.png]

Gravedig.......Not.....Lol, My first ( fail ) scratch sprite.

Thanks given by:
seems like remade dennis, not a scratch one
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , AmadisLFE
I did use him as a template, by outlining him and then deleting the rest of the body, other than that, everything else is from scratch....And also except for the Sunglasses.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind for next time, I will work on more sprites in the meanwhile.

Thanks given by:
ok.
so let's say its halfscratched base :D

Anyway the sprite itself misses shading depth. You should shade it up with a way higher contrast.
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Here we are, with another sprite! took me a while.

[Image: DfPta2o.png]

I like Turtles......I mean I like Deep as a base, probably because I like Vegetable and Gohome.

Thanks given by: Gespenst