Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YinYin
XD i won stage 3 with one template and 1 with 2 templates and i beat yinyin in stage 2 with rudolf
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2014, 03:13 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Version 4: elemental chaos is technically done.
But I think I'll use the time it'll take for every character to survive the cracked wall as a head start for working on version 5. Or taking a break.

elemental chaos ?? will there be like ice,wind,fire,water,etc... or just ice and fire ??
I am a kid from VN so sorry for my bad english :p
Thanks given by:
Fire is wind, ice is water. Considering I couldn't beat it myself yet I wouldn't say it's just fire and ice, but technically it is only fire and ice. It'll be enough trouble.
Thanks given by:
YINYIN can absorb ice or fire and use it for his own attacks
Hey guys it´s me TheKidd

wanna check out my works
Reginald(work in progress)
[Image: bSmlwdS.gif][Image: tbeTNHL.gif][Image: tUDw4BI.gif][Image: kGLbPwY.gif]

link:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...ald%26eric
Thanks given by:
Got enough head start.

Here you go:

(03-02-2014, 02:30 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Just pop this into your LF2 folder and fire up the included executable:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qsg4sq...lx/y2f.zip

Here is a peek at stage 4:
Thanks given by:
so basicly he gonna suck all the power out of firzen :v , and then stage 5 he suck the final boss power and become the boss of all ??
I am a kid from VN so sorry for my bad english :p
Thanks given by:
Heh, I guessed stage 4's scenario 100% correct except for the sorcerer.

EDIT:
Don't feel like taking him down to 0hp. I'm really tired of grinding away while he can instant kill with 2 arctic volcanos in a row and can punch you out of burning for even more hits. My only problem is a lack of finger dexterity and I don't find it fun to go any further when I've already found the optimal strategy. Here's an attempt where I got him to 46hp and only lost because I pressed the wrong button at the last part.

He's essentially stage 2, but with a permanent charge and uses arctic volcano for explosions, and the player is mercifully given an auto-heal. For Dennis, the best way to beat him: >>JA, D<J. Use z-axis all the time. Stick as close as possible so he doesn't jump too much and use volcano too much(painful + ice obstructs movement), but make sure he doesn't fall down(never use DvA) or he'd volcano in your face. Don't bother with D^A unless he's very far away. Dash away when you see him dash towards you, roll only if you have no other way to escape.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: YinYin
Aw cmon!! Too OP!! xD
Good job on the data changing, I love the idea, and also the OP-ness. ==
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2014, 02:16 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  Heh, I guessed stage 4's scenario 100% correct except for the sorcerer.
Seriously? Got predictions for stage 5?
(04-09-2014, 02:16 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  Here's an attempt where I got him to 46hp and only lost because I pressed the wrong button at the last part.
That's amazing. I've only gotten down to 150 two times with Henry and Rudolf. This is the first stage I haven't beaten on difficult myself.
Did you still use a different data.txt? Cause I get this:
[Image: tbIc9FU.png]
(04-09-2014, 02:16 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  make sure he doesn't fall down or he'd volcano in your face.
That shall be the one thing I will fix about this stage.
Thanks given by:
I tend to press Ctrl+S just before closing any data files I've opened, even if just for looking at it without any modding. I must've accidentally done that and caused LF2 to read it as a modded file. Here's a very bad replay after I've reinstalled with original data. No, I didn't open any of the Y2F files, I downloaded & installed stage 4 straight into my LF2 folder.

I guessed YinYin would absorb Firzen's ability to use fire & ice permanently because he already gains an elemental charge when hit by them. So I figured in a cinematic, he'd fight Firzen, grab him, and upon absorption, kaboom while Firzen splits into a dead pair of Firen & Freeze as a homage to fusion.

Stage 5... well I don't really know, but I noticed you used a clever trick with _mirror sprites, 100% sure Julian will run in from the right at some point during cinematic. Won't be surprised to know if he gets absorbed too. I speculate some nasty mirror image/teleport use, super has Soul Bomb, maybe LF1 big bang(multiple explosions around self) will make an appearance. Might also have some annoying skulls here and there to disrupt the player before YinYin goes for the kill. I might be able to make a better guess if I know the name of stage 5's scenario.

Tried him again. Here are a list of things I get annoyed by:
1) This only happened once in many many replays, but he actually managed to use the stage 3 explosion move once. I didn't record it.

2) In stage 4-1, you can sometimes run into the "cinematic" overwhelming disaster at the far end and take damage. You will always get back 500hp in 4-2, but it is possible to appear in 4-2 in frozen state and thus become a free hit.

3) Multiple volcanoes in a row, as a result it is possible to get killed from 500 to 0 even at the very beginning. He volcanoes once, you get hit and fly far away. He dashes at you immediately after the first volcano, and then volcano again. Even if you managed to dodge twice, you can still be chased for a 3rd volcano. There should be some delay between jumps, considering how 1 volcano can easily take 50% hp and how auto-heal doesn't work until you're on the ground.

4) He can jump attack anytime, and hit lag makes this even more dangerous. This means that halfway through hitting him, he could suddenly decide to jump very low and thus land immediately, resulting in a point-blank volcano. You can see this in the bad replay attached. That's definitely a cheap shot alongside the falling + explode.

5) He can punch you out of burning(or during first frame of freezing, overwhelming disaster) and leave you standing instead of fallen. Notable that while the normal punches aren't painful, the auto-heal doesn't work unless you're on the ground. Wouldn't mind it that much if not for the AI deciding to volcano point-blank.

EDIT:
You can see points 3 & 4 below.

Volcano on hit. Volcano on fall. And how rapidly he can chain volcanoes(I'll admit my dodge there wasn't great though).
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: YinYin