Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YinYin
I AM SO ENRAGED THAT EVEN THE PIERCING ATTACKS SUCH AS ENRY SUPERARROW AND FLUTE ARE PRETTY MUCH POINTLESS ARGH SO MUCH RAEG WHY THE HELL VREST SO MANY AGGRESSIONS COMING OUT RIGHT NOW WHY DOES HE EVEN HAVE THAT MANY HP THIS IS LIKE PUNCHING TREE BARK 50% HEALTH GONE YEEEAAH AND THIS JUMPING SO LONG I HAVE SEIZURES NOW FROM FOLLOWING THIS FLASHING THING THIS MATCH NEVER ENDS WHY DID I EVEN TRY THIS SO LONG I COULD'VE DONE SO MUCH IN THE MEANTIME ANGRY STOP TELEPORTING RAEGDOLF RAEG RAEG RAEG RAEG WAT I KILLED IT

http://www.lf2replays.com/view/agxzfmxmM...xheRj5nBMM

On a semi-related note, I highly disapprove of your proprietary recording format because LFE doesn't eat it and I won't add that filetype.

Ramond edited this post 03-03-2014 11:12 PM because:
Yes. Release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy YinYin!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Ramond , STM1993 , A-Man , Bamboori
Speaking of the bandit/hunter intro, why is the damage exactly 50 and not 75 in case of Crazy difficulty? Its unlikely the player himself will get hit from the intro anyway.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
WoW Man nice work...i am really excited i am gonna download
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2014, 03:16 AM)Alapottra Wrote:  WoW Man nice work...i am really excited i am gonna download

Well u can but u can't play with the char u have to killl the char in first stage which has a SUPER CRAZY AI i beat him on normal with deep once and did attack spam to beat him with template at easy lol easy is easy after all.

[OffTopic] [ feeds doggy doggy food :p ] [/OffTopic]
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  ... WAT I KILLED IT
shhhh~shhhh~. You did it. You survived the first encounter. Everything is fine. For now.

(03-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  EVEN THE PIERCING ATTACKS SUCH AS ENRY SUPERARROW AND FLUTE ARE PRETTY MUCH POINTLESS
Have you tried Henrys multi shot?
(03-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  WHY THE HELL VREST SO MANY
Try a full team of 8 heros. I think vrests are very justified.
(03-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  WHY DOES HE EVEN HAVE THAT MANY HP
It's only 500 - same as you.

(03-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  On a semi-related note, I highly disapprove of your proprietary recording format because LFE doesn't eat it and I won't add that filetype.
And I highly approve it because it allows me to dump them in the very same recording folder without other LF2 games trying to eat them (and y2f.exe won't try to eat lfr). Also lf2replays supports them. More and better arguments than 'lfe doesn't eat it' and 'Blue Phoenix is lazy'. Also people have already found their way around this by zipping them up.

(03-04-2014, 12:40 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  Speaking of the bandit/hunter intro, why is the damage exactly 50 and not 75 in case of Crazy difficulty? Its unlikely the player himself will get hit from the intro anyway.
I'll admit I didn't think of crazy mode when I scripted that part. Will change on version2. However if you are trying to steal the kills it is very likely that you get hit.
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2014, 07:48 AM)YinYin Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  EVEN THE PIERCING ATTACKS SUCH AS ENRY SUPERARROW AND FLUTE ARE PRETTY MUCH POINTLESS
Have you tried Henrys multi shot?
I tried AND HE FRIGGIN DODGE-TELEPORTED AWAY AND I WAS SO ANGRY I COULDN'T CONTAIN MYSELF ENRY WENT DOWN WITH HIM STILL HAVING 200 HP

But I don't have armor+3, +4, or whatever :p

(03-03-2014, 10:11 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  On a semi-related note, I highly disapprove of your proprietary recording format because LFE doesn't eat it and I won't add that filetype.
And I highly approve it because it allows me to dump them in the very same recording folder without other LF2 games trying to eat them (and y2f.exe won't try to eat lfr). Also lf2replays supports them. More and better arguments than 'lfe doesn't eat it' and 'Blue Phoenix is lazy'. Also people have already found their way around this by zipping them up.
Point taken, Blue Phoenix is lazy. He still doesn't approve :p

Fun-fact: I actually attempted to Templatize him first but aside from two outlines battling each other for life and death, I merely took 100hp away from him. There will come a day where I have the patience to dashattackkill with the sheer power of TEMPLAT!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2014, 08:32 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
But I don't have armor+3, +4, or whatever :p
And near-instant dark HP regeneration, effectively tripling his HP. And the AI loves to stun you in place using that soundless defense-breaking 10 damage per hit spin attack for heavy damage.

I don't bother using projectiles unless its a 3005 or 3006(chance of working) since they are easily dodged, barely scratch the armor and cost mana.

And I'll see if I can use the supporting characters(ie: Hunter, not Julian) to beat him on Difficult. Will play on default .exe, although I find it suspiciously easier on default with regards to the armor.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
Bp calling Bp Lazy :p wrote wrote Wrote:Point taken, Blue Phoenix is lazy. He still doesn't approve :p

ur bp urself parapapparapara :p i don't even know what i said but still my calculations to defeat YinYin with template in difficult still hasn't passed luckily i got some shots on him what a luck somehow got him down a little i always retry already by pressing F4 and coming back so i don't have the file thats the problem.......for me.....nvm.

King Jason Wrote:Amadis why u all ........... now?

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Results:
Bandit - 197hp. Run/Dash attack whenever possible. Also spammed moving downward on z-axis while punching works, but the damage is too low and he can escape with the spin.
Hunter - 266hp. Too slow and pathetic attack, can easily make mistakes and punished. However I notice he has chinks in the armor towards the head and the feet when he is dashing.
Mark - Win. Easy once you abuse Jump/Dash attack as his long leg hits the unprotected back of the bdy.
Jack - Win. Dash attack if possible. If far away, fire D>A up to 3 times to break armor. Bait into D^A, but be sure that his armor isn't renewed. I think he only renews his armor when he goes into a particular standing frame and a kicking frame...
Sorcerer - 325hp. DvJ heal helps. Projectiles unreliable. Wand has pathetic reach.
Monk - 212hp. His D>A takes too long to startup, so its only usable after falling or AI decides to jump far in an attempt to cut you off. His larger hitbox doesn't do him any good.
Jan - Win. Used lots of >>JA. Also discovered that ID 219 janchaseh.dat is missing in the data.txt! No wonder why Jan couldn't heal anyone.
Knight - 279hp. Jump/Dash slashes are JUST out of reach from making a hop backward and slash tactic work. A bit too slow to effectively deal with pressure. Armor helps, but only prolongs the inevitable.
Justin - Win. DvA is very effective and Justin is fast.
Bat - Win. All his attacks take advantage of the armor vulnerability. I think the AI will work better if he would use his teleport when he sees eye lasers being prepared; I blew a lot of HP/armor by D>Aing him when he retreats when I fall.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by: YinYin
oh Default .exe

(still trying beat YinYin randomed)

Thanks given by: