Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YinYin
(03-02-2014, 10:27 PM)TheKidd Wrote:  yinyin is unbeatable
Have you tried a team of 8 Firens?
(03-02-2014, 11:01 PM)The Hari Wrote:  Oh boy, actual overpowered character by YinYin : D
(12-07-2013, 02:22 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  painfully obvious power fantasy
Not always a bad thing.
(03-02-2014, 11:01 PM)The Hari Wrote:  Also I like how you showed a bit of a story at the beginning, without using real cutscene. Mysterious creature appears out of nowhere, beating your opponents without blink of an eye and rush on you...
Or whatever, maybe you just wanted a cool looking enter;p
I want to introduce special moves/features with a similar intro for each stage.
(03-02-2014, 11:01 PM)The Hari Wrote:  By any chance will we see also new version of your bg from old alf2? Apocalypse, was that its name? Or is it all changes for stage.
I imagine to left it as it is, but after getting rid off bandits, forest is changing into "yinyin's dimension";p
All stage edits. But that doesn't rule this out. It's far off inside survival mode though. And you gotta earn it.
(03-03-2014, 06:17 AM)Amadis Wrote:  U do not want to know what I did just now look at it u will find it very weird
I hope I'll be able to view that.
Thanks given by:
Just to say the truth i beat him using template on easy thats what the zip file includes the proof i actually defeated YinYin using the worst Character ever and i didn't use mods too not leing
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Cool. I watched it. Attack spam all the way. Easy is easy after all.
I wonder if anyone can manage with Template on normal mode.
(03-03-2014, 11:37 AM)Amadis Wrote:  the worst Character ever
worst character available
The worst really is Hunter in my opinion.
Thanks given by:
well thats true :p

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I see you did a nice job there. Julian's Armor, instant teleporting out and high instant defend.
BTW, good job. It would really be interesting if he just cut in, give out a fast warning, change the whole BG. I would really take that char as an honorable opponent if he didn't have damn armor blocking. :P
EDIT:
Burn to hell!!!
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2014, 01:23 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Julian's Armor
Julians armor is x2. This one is x3. Also it has a weakness.
(03-03-2014, 01:23 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  I can only bring him down to 50% hp with Firen.
At what difficulty?
(03-03-2014, 01:23 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  I did cheated in order to win. 1 by using unlimited mp Rudolf
If you can manage to keep your Rudolf alive at very low hp there is little difference to F6. Also using F6 will mess up YinYins controls - so you cheated even more than you intended to. :p
There will be a punishment for F6 in the future >:]

edit: congrats
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
YinYin Wrote:Julians armor is x2. This one is x3. Also it has a weakness.

Well, I did got surprise when I play Davis, and I just kick him into the face without touching the armor. :S I dunno if it's a bug or it's his secret weakness.
And I don't know what is he doing around that time.

BTW, can't stop laughing how I tried to save the hunter like 15 times and he still want to kill me. xD
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Hero, the Secret Weakness was supposed to be secret u revealed it trying est to kill him in Difficult with even Template lol

Edit: if i kill him with template in difficult and show it to u does that mean i am a pro :p :p :p :p :p (JOKING XD LOLO HAHA *nervous laughs*ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Thanks given by:
(03-03-2014, 01:48 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  BTW, can't stop laughing how I tried to save the hunter like 15 times and he still want to kill me. xD
How about trying to steal the first two kills instead.
(03-03-2014, 06:49 PM)Amadis Wrote:  the Secret Weakness was supposed to be secret
It's not secret. Knowing it probably also won't help you a lot.
(03-03-2014, 06:49 PM)Amadis Wrote:  if i kill him with template in difficult and show it to u does that mean i am a pro
I'll add you to the survivors of the first encounter. If you really wanna try and do it you might want to have a look at playing the game with a low frame rate.
Thanks given by:
I did not get that , Low Frame Rate sorry I cannot understand that can u explain it to me a little bit?,so I can understand it I do not know much about LF2 umm I might be wrong I know a lot about it but i did not get the low frame part(P.S ur thead has 30 posts u might know what i am going to say .. ...... ... .. .... ..... .... .... ...... ..... . .... ........ .... ...
Here is What I mean (Click to View)

Thanks given by: