Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach Bankai Revolution
Okay guys, I present you:

Bleach Bankai Revolution v2.0a
Download Link (Click to View)
This was the secret project I was working on, to make BBR 2.0 to reach BBR 2.0a. This is the upgraded version of the original Bleach Bankai Revolution. It features:
  • The game is totally in English. No more Portuguese.
  • Awesome Designs!
  • Game is now filled with music!
  • Recording is now available in BBR!!
  • Minor bug-fixing.

Windows 8/8.1 users need to download these files in order to get the game work. Just paste the contents in game directory ..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g8zlc3...a+Files.7z

I was able to release this with the help of following people.
1. A-MAN (Exe-editing)
2. Awsan.awesome (Graphics Designing)
3. Rhino.Freak (Only did one thing which is a secret. :P)

I, T.O.R.N.A.D.O, don't take any credits for the game. They go to their respective owners. I just wanted BBR to reach 2.0a Engine of LF2 which is more interactive than 1.9 Engine of LF2. There is no edits inside the game (except the language is now English) although I edited some data files to work in this engine. Now you guys will be able to enjoy BBR 2.0 on 2.0a platform of LF2 which has music and recordings. Hope you guys like it!

Report any bugs if you guys find any!

Note: This game may crash at senbonzakura3.dat (whose probability is less than 5%).. Just in case, if it crashes, don't worry. Close the game and open it again. Do it, till it loads.. (It will load in second try mostly.)

Some screen-shots:
Menu Design (Click to View)
Character Selection (Click to View)
Fight Scenes (Click to View)
With Regards,
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , shin hanazumi
Nice, but I'm sure more people would pay attention to this if you included a few screenshots of the game itself ;)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I am planning on making a video but have some internet problems here. I will try and post screen-shots asap.. :)
~BUMP
Win 8/8.1 fix:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g8zlc3...20Files.7z
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
awesome! great work everyone!

here are some screenshots for you guys! (add them in your main thread)

Menu Design (Click to View)
Character Selection (Click to View)
Fight Scenes (Click to View)
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
You receive a thanks for posting them! :D
Thanks given by:
people are so hippies here, because giving a feedback is so mainstream
Thanks given by:
Yeah even screen-shots are posted but no1 gave a damn about it. :/
Thanks given by:
O_O Yess!!! I check by here ever so often, and its nice to find people still working on mods. Im downloading now thankyou!!!
[Image: Hajime_no_Ippo_Firma_by_PrOTuL.jpg]

~My favorite Manga Character~
Thanks given by:
Not a big anime person. Tried it out though.

AI: the game has its own AI? Big plus right there. I've seen many lackluster mods mashed together that reused the vanilla AI and many mods that contain DC-impressive characters yet the AI is unimplemented to utilize that like my own mod right now. That's not the problem in this though.

Characters: This is where it feels mashed together like other mods. Graphically, some characters could have had better animations like walking being a half-step jog. If anything, that could have been their "run" while their actual run could be some sort of short dash with that blur effect that many animes do to represent being extremely fast. I looked the sprites up online and realized that Ichigo's walking on SSF2 was custom-made, however, so it's somewhat understandable. Still though, animation placement could be improved for a lot of the characters.

Gameplay: The characters feel slippery when they jump and the stronger characters move too fast to control properly. The special moves seem weak honestly, like Bankai Ichigo's blasts and Ishida's poke-blade (USELESS). While his Vizard form has a ludicrous projectile that could easily be OP with unlimited MP, his columns don't even deal that much with its short range. What's the point of having that pillar when you can use two projectiles that take out 80% of the opponent's health?
Projectiles are the most broken thing in LF2's engine and Vizard's projectile is a shining example. I honestly think a whole pillar of energy would be deadlier than a wave, but I don't read the manga so I could be wrong. All of them roll too short compared to how far they jump. My suggestion would be to lower the jump distance and lower the movement speed of the ridiculously fast characters to something more manageable (or make another stop_run frame that utilises dvx: 550).
Overall, characters feel overlooked and untested in several areas, as if they were only made with the idea and no refinement took place to improve it. Trust me, refining an idea when you work along with it necessary for quality because you may spot something that probably needs a second thought.

Not a bad mod, but I do hope this isn't the final release. There is a lot more work that could be done to improve this.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
I thank you for your quality post. I have thoroughly read your post and it seems appealing in many things.

According to Anime, Vizards are actually OP but to implement it blindly on LF2 makes them nearly impossible to defeat. So this point of yours is correct that it should be little weak.

And I didn't use the dash frames because they can use flash steps (instant transmission in laymen way), so to show flash steps, those sprites have been used instead of run. And JUS sprites don't have walking sprites.

Now coming to special moves, Bankai for Ichigo just enhances his speed in a battle. It doesn't increase the power. So special moves of bankai may not be very powerful. And Ishida's attack is actually short-ranged.

Well I am sorry to say that this isn't my mod. Its Willjack who made this mod. I just merely transported it to 2.0a engine. He released this as his final version so I am not allowed to make any changes to this. Other than this, I myself have a project namely 'All Stars: Battle of Fighters' which is an All Star mod containing characters from various anime fight on a platform. And I am busy with that + I am now an engineering student so it's natural for me to be busy irl. I am sorry to make your hopes down or make you feel disappointed. I didn't intend to offend anyone.
Thanks given by: