Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon: rBarrel
A new heavy weapon for yours Little Fighter. The "r" stands not only for "rusty". In good ol' times it used to be a red barrel, and as we all know, they just love to explode from time to time, so be careful when you throw it.
[Image: wwdk7t.png]
Download

Thanks given by: onikage , Dragon5 , Rhino.Freak , Dr. Time , Songkar
Barrel sprites look superb. Very well fitting. I wish I could see a peek of the shadow while it's standing though.
Also the explosion spawns way too low and should also hit team mates. (else you are always safe by being the one who destroys the barrel)
And the sound, while nice, is too hollow. This thing should be filled with something so it has to sound different than that.
(+ don't load the full template 0 sheet in that exp.dat - a 1x1 of something smaller does the same job)

edit: if you never lift it it will simply disappear upon breaking.
Thanks given by: The Hari
Fixed what was possible. Enjoy.

Thanks given by: YinYin
Well done.

I've managed to destroy it twice without getting an explosion. I suppose cutting away the bdy inside certain frames could fix that too.
And I guess effect 22 doesn't allow team hits? I think you should at least split the itr in two, so characters still get blasted outwards instead of just one direction.
Thanks given by: The Hari , Songkar