Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Templates that never blink or fall
There is one value that makes objects invincible. We defined it as 'blink' in AI scripts.
If it's 0, an object can be hit. If it's above, it will run down continuously until it hits 0.

State 14 sets this value to about 30 I think, and the character will blink until it reaches 0 again.
You can simply make your character not use state 14 and overwrite all falling frames, but without it you cannot detect death and have him stay inside a certain frame upon 0hp for a death animation. So that's not the solution.

If you know your LF2 or took my previous hint you will know the second way to manipulate the blink value of an object: Rudolfs invisibility. Rudolf uses next: 1280, which sets the value to 180. If you use next: 1100 it sets the value to 0. Do that from a state 14 frame and you can skip any blinking.

Pretty simple if you think about it, but has it been done before?
I think this can be a great character feature, if you apply it correctly.
(in fact you can also use other next values to simply trim the blink time of the character to your liking)
Thanks given by: Nyamaiku , STM1993
Thats Easy You Just Open a characters Dat File with eny data changer and delete The Falling Frame
nope i was wrong it didnt work
Thanks given by:
(12-22-2013, 11:15 PM)Dubzilla775 Wrote:  Thats Easy You Just Open a characters Dat File with eny data changer and delete The Falling Frame
@Dubzilla
Facepalm this method seems SOOOOO right...
anyway, YinYin already stated the method to achieve it.

@YinYin
Shock i never know that the invisible thing starts with 1100, i always thought it to be 1200...
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by: