Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
onikage's creations
Your awesomeness made me dumbstruck!!!!!!!
Want to see some more......

EDIT: @ v
not programs, it's talent
Thanks given by:
Incredible sprites dude,
especially this amazing shading
I wish to know what kind of program you use
Thanks given by:
comp was down last couple weeks,
anyway, FIRST POST UPDATED check it out..

[Image: B5PGcCR.png]
[Image: knTTal3.gif]
| SPRITES | BLAZE |

Thanks given by:
wow...just wow.
but the dark knight's cape looks a bit strange... how does it cling to the front? but i still love his visor:D
your rep character's head is a bit, um...flatten? not sure how to describe it. and will it be a playable character?

my favorite so far is still the chaos librarian, though it isnt really lf2-styled.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
Quote:but the dark knight's cape looks a bit strange... how does it cling to the front?
its rather a cloak than a cape in this case, so it covers his entire torso.

Quote:your rep character's head is a bit, um...flatten? not sure how to describe it. and will it be a playable character?
um i think i get what you mean i might try fix the "flatness" in the head (;
also, no it is not going to be a playable character.. am just checking to see what i can do when it comes to full sheets since its my first time trying this.

[Image: IGJjVxK.gif] hit1
[Image: fcz3aws.gif] hit2
[Image: ChqSgFc.gif] hits sequenced
[Image: P4fMTs0.gif] running

hits were based on some rough sketches i done a while back am not too happy with them bleh!

btw forgot, gonna try do a bruce lee stance
[Image: acRCN2c.gif]
| SPRITES | BLAZE |

Awesome

(11-30-2013, 02:29 PM)onikage Wrote:  um i think i get what you mean i might try fix the "flatness" in the head (;
also, no it is not going to be a playable character.. am just checking to see what i can do when it comes to full sheets since its my first time trying this.
Yes, definitely give the hair a little more volume at the top!

If you do manage to do a whole sheet there is absolutely no point in not making him playable, even if it is a character without special moves at first.
Thanks given by:
Really like your resprite of Firen and Davis. Their poses look a lot more natural and expressive.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Amazing sprites Onikage! That really looks like lf2 sprites, and I love it :D
But something looks weird in his face when it goes to the side..when he's punching, his eye looks bigger when it Inclined to the side (comparing to his normal face)..Also the ear looks like it stays where it is.
Sorry for bad english
Thanks given by:
I like the face pic for your character
you choose great colours for it, looks really smooth ^^
[Image: 9iIBpSl.gif]
Thanks given by:
thank you for the response everyone, ill put all that you pointed out in mind for the near future (;
for the mean time:

[Image: CC6oX2x.png] Raven

not too happy about couple of things on this sprite, esp the glasses\eyes.. their difficult to get right at such a small size (makes me think how would an over detailed sprite turn out, hmm)
| SPRITES | BLAZE |