Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exe and dll Editing
Since there is no popular Bleach Mod in LF2 2.0a engine, so I am converting Bleach Bankai Revolution Mod from LF2 1.9 to LF2 2.0a Engine. For that to happen I found this exe which was originally modified. It solves the problem of Transformations and Stage Mode but there are some more edits which I need. And those are:

1. There is no Lee on the Road map, I need that back.
2. I want the loading text to be changed to "Loading Files".
3. I want the name of the exe changed to BBR 2.0.
4. I want
to be changed to
I will be releasing it in total English language.. Currently doing some designs.. So please guys its my request to you guys to edit this exe to match the requirements. I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Here is the Exe with dll link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o61t8w...w9/Exe.zip
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
You can use ResHacker to replace the exe images. Everything else probably requires hex since the tools provided on this site work mainly for 1.9c.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Well I am talking about hex only.. The edits I need can only be done by hex.. And since I don't know anything about hex, I am asking here for help so I can proceed..
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
For changing the loading text, check this.

For almost any text related stuff, go down to address-land and Right click on any line => Binary => Edit => type the new name for the thing you would like to change => Ok.
Now right clicky =>Search For=>All referenced strings and double click on any string you would like to change. This will take you to the address where that string is PUSHed. Now edit that to PUSH X, where X is the address of your new string. You might need to use Hex and Blow Fly's crypter to change the copy right. You can find a clearer tut for how to do this on the main site.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Well I understood till the "it will take to the address where string is pushed".. But I don't get "how to push it". And how to save the dll after edits? Well it really took me time to understand till that. So A-MAN can you make those edits and give me? I currently am making Menu Clips. And its 80% done. And you can approach me at other forums too. So I request you to make those edits please.
Thanks given by:
I believe requesting is not allowed here on LFE, so lets keep this in PM ;D.
One thing you have to admit: You didn't try following the steps. I say this because it would have been pretty clear if you were to try it :P .

To shed more light:
Searching the strings and double clicking on what you want would've taken you to a PUSH XYZ command (where XYZ is the address/pointer of the original string). The PUSH command pushes a value into what is called the stack (clicky). That is like where the value is to be last stored then processed and printed on teh screen. Changing that address/pointer into one which points to another string would have it appear instead. Now the question is how to store a string on another address?
Quote:go down to address-land and Right click on any line => Binary => Edit => type the new name for the thing you would like to change => Ok.
Now you PUSH the address/pointer of the new string instead.
I would suggest checking this out. It covers almost all the stuff you need to know for "hexing" LF2. The rest is to be learnt by playing around with olly.

Edit: Oh, and I wasn't talking about editing the dll. You do all that on the exe itself.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

I actually followed your steps. But when I reached at "PUSHING" step I wasn't sure how to go further. Everything went fine till that step. I tried putting PUSH X in ASCII part but that messed the things much more. And I tried those edits in dll since the exe there is lame without that dll. Every edit is present in that dll except the Name of the exe part.

Anyway I will start learning hex after my end sem exams are over. Then I won't be bothering you for these stuff. xD
Thanks given by: