Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: BEN 10!!!!!
i guess i can make something new i got idea for five powers need 5 more can you give me ideas?
here goes my ideas:
Magnetic beam: will break everything in its way it has a limited range power transformation lodester
Rockthrow: will throw a rock and spawn one from ground Power transformation Fourarms
Laser beam: used when jumping yup he transforms into jetray and our hero can fly yeah this powers gonna destroy everything in its way yup yup yup Power transformation jetray
Super combo: it will be spidermonkeys combo 4 punches backflip kick and web shot
Humungous Smash: Humungousaur will smash and bash u bam! will throw 5 winds at the side u hit :D
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
This is not ponder section.
And you can't do sprites.
Stop this.
[Image: 11giwbl.png]
Thanks given by: Sevendogs
I agree with Waspy. If you read "How to make a project thread", you would know that this kind of post is what you are NOT supposed to do. There are no screenshots, downloads, or even any progress. You are supposed to show off what you've made, not your ideas.

Allow me to talk on-topic:
How would you make a special move for each alien? There are seven input moves. Would you have to use super punch, jump attack, dash attack, run attack as well? That would be tedious, complicated, and possibly overpowered. Not even Ben on Punch Time Explosion utilized all of his aliens.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
i am gonna make it
i am not a bad spriter i am a bad shader wasp

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(10-24-2013, 05:54 AM)Amadis Wrote:  i am gonna make it
i am not a bad spriter i am a bad shader wasp

(10-23-2013, 12:28 PM)Amadis Wrote:  i am a bad sprite maker

Am I missing something here or...?

Either way, you got to have at least one sprite made before you think of making a character. Or you can just use ripped sprites but you gotta do a hell of a good DC-ing to make it good.
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
i got face picture and standing animation

Thanks given by:
Nice
I got a lamborghini
Thanks given by:
nice can i burrow it?

Thanks given by:
Nice I Got a Lada Niva this better burrow that ;)
Thanks given by:
I got emesis by reading this.

Closed until progress is shown.
(@Amadis: PM one of the staffers or report your thread if you've got anything worthwhile to show.)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Dr. Time