What is your account for LAS?
Thanks given by:
its funny cause u build gunblade on teeto :^

sry dont got an account on that server, i play on euw

and btw i think there are a bunch of LoL topics existing already
Thanks given by:
but for LAS no
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2013, 08:38 PM)Lucianocapocha Wrote:  Hi, i have an account in LAS and i play alone with trolls, AFKs, ADC jungle, soraka APC and feeders
I don't mean to offend you... but what I'm about to say probably is going to anyway.

For one thing I was able to deduce, without having ever looked on your profile, solely by looking at this post, that you are twelve years old (which your profile confirms).
Seeing as this is the case I'd say your brain isn't fully developed, because no twelve year old brain ever is (as shown by science), and thus more likely to rage, make mistakes and thus get places with worse people. I would kindly remind you that most likely people aren't trolling, instead I believe they are just making mistakes or trying new things out, which you may or may not have noticed is the way Blue Ezreal and many other popular builds were discovered (such as the recent rebirth of Corki).
If you are raging (which I don't know if you do but let's face it: a lot of LoLers do) then please stop. It doesn't help, it makes people frustrated and thus more likely to make mistakes, it makes people leave because they are frustrated and aren't enjoying the game, and there is a good chance you'll get banned eventually by the Tribunal.

Also you are ignoring the statistical fact that if you always play with a feeder/afk/troll in your games and you yourself are not the reason for the losses (or part of the reason), then there is a 55.56% chance that the feeder/afk/troll is on the opponents team rather than yours.
This video goes into detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTO2a7ZFcc (he also has a lot of other good videos explaining how to get better)
It's simple math and seeing this is the case, you should win enough to reach a rank where you are not playing with these.
I believe this also goes for normal games although I'm not sure.

tl;dr: You are likely just as bad as your team mates/opponents. Just play the game and improve.

Again I don't mean to offend anyone with this. I am stating simple facts, so there isn't really much to come after.
Unless the "facts" are wrong which may be the case. Feel free to argue against them.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: Jester , Alapottra
♫You don't know my brain♪, ask somebody who thinks the same

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/boa...?t=3852030
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fSc17GscM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9Wrd2fHtA

▬£Årly game▬

Thanks given by:
(10-03-2013, 10:10 PM)Lucianocapocha Wrote:  You don't know my brain
As a matter of fact, unless you stated a different age from your actual age in your profile, yes I do. At least part of it. It's tested, and so far at around 18 years of age is when the rational brain will be fully done in development, but it can take up to the age of 25 before the emotional brain is done.
This is not to say that you can't make rational decisions before this, nor does it say you can't be good at LoL.

(10-03-2013, 10:10 PM)Lucianocapocha Wrote:  http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/boa...?t=3852030
Did you read the entire thread?
He says Riot should ban all Bronze players. Which would be everyone since at some point all people have been at bronze level. When they began playing they had no idea how to play, where absolutely terrible, and would by most high level people be considered trolls. Turns out they are simply unskilled, and not used to playing the game.
I think the last post in the thread has a very good point:
soulbanana8 Wrote:Being bad=\= trolling . At least noobs try, but trolls don't! Noobs at least are trying to do something good or what they think is best. Trolls just benefit the enemy team.
Banning trolls, yes. Bronze players?no chance
Problem is it is very hard to determine whether someone is a troll, or simply a bad player.

(10-03-2013, 10:10 PM)Lucianocapocha Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fSc17GscM
Did you even watch the video?
It in no way agrees with you. It states the exact same math I did, references a video about a mindset you clearly don't have.
Please at least watch what you comment about. You could learn something.

(10-03-2013, 10:10 PM)Lucianocapocha Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9Wrd2fHtA
All right, let's analyse shall we.
For one thing he starts immediately with Q, but doesn't use it at all, then at 4:30, Rammus comes in and is clearly visible on the minimap, he had a long time to get away, but instead stays and dies. That is what we call bad.
Then he goes ahead and buys boots... that will not help him get away when surrounded, will not help him trade, will not provide sustain, when behind. A terrible purchase overall.
Luckily Vayne decides not to back so her gold won't be spent. Meaning they are essentially still even in lane now.

At 5:45 Ezreal gets caught by Leona, who is in plain sight (demonstrating his innate ability get caught even when he should know it's going to happen), and gets poked down to 175 hp. Vayne then decides that attacking Lulu under the turret would be a great idea, and dies because of it.

At 8:00 he gets caught again and when Rammus is clearly visible he doesn't back away.
Part of this can be attributed to bad wards by the support. Rammus has a fast movement speed IE you ward deeper into their jungle such as at dragon and in their tribrush. He didn't really react to this problem and didn't ask the support to ward those places.
When Rammus gets in sight he stays instead of trying to get away, even though Vayne has far superior position, and it is basically a unwinnable fight.

I would conclude that this isn't a very high skilled game.
I agree the jungler isn't a very good. Wukong isn't a very good jungle pick, but that doesn't mean he is a troll, he is probably just bad. If people in gold were to play with Ezreal from that video they would assume he is trolling. He is really doing his best, he just isn't very good at the game.

If you really do believe your games are different then record them and actually show me them.
I am making blind guesses on how you are in game, so there isn't much I can say to help. I can only offer general advice.

@below: What?
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
You don't found the peace, the armony, keep calm and go to the LoL and found it the Challenger Teams
Thanks given by:
@someone else

no need trying to talk to this kid, he wont understand
thats why i didnt even bother explaining him why he plays with "trolls"

ur completely right in ur argumentation, gbay also helped me to get better at LoL :)

EDIT:
his matchhistory, my favorites are in yellow

the others are trolling me! HELP (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
@mundvoll_

In varus i have 8 minions because i have 600 ping and the game closed and with teemo have dat build because dont have gold and the enemy feeds the tryndamere and vayne
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 12:56 PM)Lucianocapocha Wrote:  In varus i have 8 minions because i have 600 ping and the game closed
What if the trolls all had 600 ping? That could explain why they are "bad" couldn't it?
Also AFKs could be disconnects like what you did in that game.

(10-04-2013, 12:56 PM)Lucianocapocha Wrote:  and with teemo have dat build because dont have gold and the enemy feeds the tryndamere and vayne
I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'm not going to believe it either without evidence.
If you have videos of these games as I said before, then show them. They explain so much more than text on a forum.

@mundvoll:
I appreciate your support.
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: